Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: What was your race again?

"White" American.

North - western european.

I'm a sand nigger.

Mixed - Half Curry / Half White

I probably have some Near Eastern admixture so mixed.

Turkic(turkmen) therefore central asian

Mediterranean white (Half French Canadian, half Portuguese)

A surprising number of non-whites here.

German, Italian, British background.

Hispanic mestizo

I’m a privileged white male and I let Jamal fuck my wife because my ancestors were mean :(

That chart is bogus, it just list different ethnic groups/regions , it have nothing to do with the major classified races.

That chart is bogus, it just list different ethnic groups/regions , it have nothing to do with the major classified races.

I wanted something more detailed than just white, black and asian.

I wonder why that could be

I mean it must be hard to adjust to the degenerate dating culture of a civilization that doesn't practive arranged marriages anymore. lol

I mean it must be hard to adjust to the degenerate dating culture of a civilization that doesn't practive arranged marriages anymore. lol
More the fact that females don’t like us as much lol

Caucasus. I dont know wich admixture but both my paternal and maternal lineages are from the Caucasus.

I wanted something more detailed than just white, black and asian.

but there are many problems with the chart, for instance,, it list China/ Japan as Eastern Asian.
being a natives of those 2 countries doesnt tell a single lick what the people race are.

People living in China, their DNA ethnic group are around 90% to 100%Chinese , part of the Mongoloid race,
many other countries have people who are mixed DNA Chinese/ a variety of other mongoloid regional ethnic group,
Meaning people in Vietnam would around 50% Chinese/ 50% something else in their DNA

Now people in Japan could be biracial, a mixture of Caucasoid ( the white race) and Mongoloid.

so one country is 100% Mongoloid, the other is 50/50 biracial
[

More the fact that females don’t like us as much lol

What does it matter, if they like you or not, as long as you have a wife that fullfills her duty?

but there are many problems with the chart, for instance,, it list China/ Japan as Eastern Asian.
being a natives of those 2 countries doesnt tell a single lick what the people race are.

People living in China, their DNA ethnic group are around 90% to 100%Chinese , part of the Mongoloid race,
many other countries have people who are mixed DNA Chinese/ a variety of other mongoloid regional ethnic group,
Meaning people in Vietnam would around 50% Chinese/ 50% something else in their DNA

Now people in Japan could be biracial, a mixture of Caucasoid ( the white race) and Mongoloid.

so one country is 100% Mongoloid, the other is 50/50 biracial
[

When people talk about being "native" to a country, they talk about their ancestors having lived there for thousands of years. Not that they are being born there or just moved there a few generations ago.

No Western Slavic European? What i'm supposed to vote then?

White/asian/native american

;) ;) ;)

Literally 0.1 asian :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Bro use that to get pussy
It only takes a drop kek.

If I do another approach video anytime soon I'll say "is it because I'm asian" when they turn me down

I am 18 though. I want a girlfriend

What kind of marriage laws do you have in India? Is it like Europe and the West, where you basically contractually obligate yourself to take care of her, even if she breaks the contract? She has no legal obligations to you, but you are legally obligated to maintain her lifestyle?

Never let feminism take hold in India, my curry friend.

Where is the jew option?
Fuck. I forgot. I guess you can pick the Levantine option. It's accurate for Sephadic Jews and only slighly accurate for Ashkenazi.

No Western Slavic European? What i'm supposed to vote then?
Slavic Eastern European. I should have added an / to them, but then I created the Balkan category.

What kind of marriage laws do you have in India? Is it like Europe and the West, where you basically contractually obligate yourself to take care of her, even if she breaks the contract? She has no legal obligations to you, but you are legally obligated to maintain her lifestyle?

Fuck. I forgot. I guess you can pick the Levantine option. It's accurate for Sephadic Jews and only slighly accurate for Ashkenazi.

Slavic Eastern European. I should have added an / to them, but then I created the Balkan category.
Poland, Slovakia and Czech are not Slavic Eastern European they are Western Slavic European

main-qimg-be31f01ec9cbd4ebd4dbe94cb07795be

I live in the states tbh

It only takes a drop kek.

If I do another approach video anytime soon I'll say "is it because I'm asian" when they turn me down
just run kpop game tbhtbh

Poland, Slovakia and Czech are not Slavic Eastern European they are Western Slavic European

main-qimg-be31f01ec9cbd4ebd4dbe94cb07795be
Yeah, I meant that the category should have been slavic/eastern european.
The Czech Woman looks German though. Maybe you guys are a slavic/germanic mix or something.

I live in the states tbh
Do you have family in India? Maybe they can arrange something.

Forgot Iranian.
You guys are Central Asian.

South Mediterranean (the Maghreb)

You left something out

My phenotype is Eurafricanid

Attachments

• 1524102973178.png
    1524102973178.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 91
I'm not jew tho it just seems to much of ((coincidence)) that you forgot it :feelskek:

I'm not jew tho it just seems to much of ((coincidence)) that you forgot it :feelskek:

I once heard a rumor that Israel stopped the development of a artifical diseases that target genes to attack the Arab Population, when they discovered that their genes were too similar, but don't quote me on that.

No but seriously apparently the Kazar Theory is wrong, despite it seeming quite plausible, so I would definetly consider them Levantine.