Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [POLL] Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date

Where do you see yourself in 10 years from now?

• In the same position.

• Ascended, cya boyos..

• Worse than before.

• Dead.

• Coping with drugs, video games. Copes keep me going so I will be ok.

• Ascended through SEA theory.

• Reaching the point of betabuxxing and not giving a fuck anymore.

• Having interactions with my futuristic sexdoll. Easy, no need for stacy.

• Distancing myself from the west, I will go Buddhistmaxx and ascend mentally.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
What other things do you see yourself doing 10 years from now?
Ok who voted ascended?:chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

If I can’t manage to cure my erectile dysfunction and get a hair transplant, I’ll 100% be dead

If I can manage to fix it, I’m in ascend, but it will be too late. I’ll be late 20’s or early 30’s.. basically I’ll start my life 15 years too late.. got alto of lost time to make up for.. I’ll proabbaly be coping with drugs and prostitutes.

And that’s IF I can fix my dick and norwoodism.. both are extremely unlikely.

If I can’t manage to cure my erectile dysfunction and get a hair transplant, I’ll 100% be dead
Fuck man.. even if you somehow get her to suck your dick, it wouldnt work. Damn bro...

I am hopeful that I will ascend, as long as I can grow a beard and clear up some acne scars.

If not, I'll probably try to move away into the wilderness.

Fuck man.. even if you somehow get her to suck your dick, it wouldnt work. Damn bro...
My dumbass tried doing clamping to add girth.. now I lost all function of my dick. I can only get an erection sitting down with heavy stimulation. It’s either venous leak or hard flaccid. Hard flaccid is curable and I’m actively working on treatments.. venous leak is game over. Immediate rope tier.

Buried 6 feet underground

My dumbass tried doing clamping to add girth.. now I lost all function of my dick. I can only get an erection sitting down with heavy stimulation. It’s either venous leak or hard flaccid. Hard flaccid is curable and I’m actively working on treatments.. venous leak is game over. Immediate rope tier.
We have to put our health and penis on the line to satisfy femoids. Fucking hell...

Most likely dead but nothing is certain. I’ll see where this fucking ride takes me.

Fucked up on drugs or dead

Hanging from a ceiling.

Just kidding. Probably wageslaving and copemaxxing with vidya, hopefully in my countryside house.

Either worse off or dead.

We have to put our health and penis on the line to satisfy femoids. Fucking hell...
I did it to compensate for my balding and shortness.. if I was gonna be a short bald guy, I needed to at least have a massive cock.. fuck my life man.. this is the worst fuckign case scenario for life and it’s happening to me.. right when I think shit can’t possibly get worse, it gets 10x worse.

I did it to compensate for my balding and shortness.. if I was gonna be a short bald guy, I needed to at least have a massive cock.. fuck my life man.. this is the worst fuckign case scenario for life and it’s happening to me.. right when I think shit can’t possibly get worse, it gets 10x worse.
Any chance of you getting those things fixed? Maybe not height but others?

Any chance of you getting those things fixed? Maybe not height but others?
There’s guys on the Internet that fixed their hard flaccid dicks.. if mine is hard flaccid, there’s a good chance I can fix it.. but my condition, whatever it is, shares symptoms with a venous leak.. if I have venous leak, it’s impossible to fix.. even surgery has a low success rate and you still need cockrings to get hard.. most guys with venous leak just get implants .. hair is fixable with a hair transplant.. but that costs like 15-20 grand.. I don’t even go outside cause of my hair loss so I can’t just go get a job to pay for it.. and my motivation is at an all time low cause of my broken dick.. I feel like ever9ything is futile if I can’t get my dick hard... male quality of life is really centered 100% around sex tbh.

And I already fix height with lifts.. almost 5’11” in lifts..

I dont know man I really dont know but ı wanna know

If Russia doesn't nuke the hell of North America, I'll be stacking bricks and plan to leave Canada entirely by 2028-2035.

There’s guys on the Internet that fixed their hard flaccid dicks.. if mine is hard flaccid, there’s a good chance I can fix it.. but my condition, whatever it is, shares symptoms with a venous leak.. if I have venous leak, it’s impossible to fix.. even surgery has a low success rate and you still need cockrings to get hard.. most guys with venous leak just get implants .. hair is fixable with a hair transplant.. but that costs like 15-20 grand.. I don’t even go outside cause of my hair loss so I can’t just go get a job to pay for it.. and my motivation is at an all time low cause of my broken dick.. I feel like ever9ything is futile if I can’t get my dick hard... male quality of life is really centered 100% around sex tbh.

And I already fix height with lifts.. almost 5’11” in lifts..
Fuck man, you need over 20k, wear uncomfortable lift shoes, put your penis in danger. Only to get a used up femoid. Its actually so over...

I'll be stacking bricks and plan to leave Canada entirely by 2028-2035.
To go where? The whole world is slowly but surely getting gigacucked.

Dead, even in 5 years tbh

buddhamaxiing and after another 10 dead

Away from society, away from holes
In nature, with my lovedolls

Short of that, I will be dead.

I stopped looking at the mirror

ldar

hopefully ill have a career

My plan is to move to SEA in 5 years

I haven't thought about it

tbh only a bona fide norman would ask himself this

Jail tbh.. Just get some foid to fling false allegations at me and BOOM im locked up.. At least I get three meals and a cot. The secret is going to a northern jail with less gang culture in it..

I don't.

It's too dispiriting to imagine.

Hanging by a rope in a dimly lit motel room

59BC0819 9675 4E55 8B73 47DEC700093E

Dead or worse than before.
Maybe ascended but I doubt it.

Will lead the street-shitting currycel legion in the last battle for incelistan. In-sha-st.blackops2cel.

what is this a j0b interview? fuck 0ff

Hopefully I will be dead in a year and a half to two years

Everyone wants to live a happy life. But if you're denied of a happy life as most of us are, its better to die than to continue living a life of pain and misery. I dont want to die. I want to live so badly. But if my quality of life is still significantly deviated from normal, I will have no choice but to end my suffering and finally find peace

either dead or cucked tbhtbh.

Basically the same but worse if I'm lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back