Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment POLL: Which blackpill is the most brutal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date

Which of these explains your inceldom the most?

• heightpill

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • dickpill

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • agepill

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • hairpill

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • voicepill

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • wristpill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • racepills (curry,rice,slav,arab etc.)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • statuspill

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • NTpill

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • lower thirdpill

Votes: 7 9.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
Only some of the blackpill included but the more popular part I hope

Feel free to discuss any other ones too and those that require more attention
I know heightpill wins tho - manlet faction seems very strong here

Basically saw this kind of thread recently and it didn't get that many anwsers: https://incels.is/threads/which-pill.159760/ u can visit it also
Sleepy pepe

Good night boyos

Racepilled dogpill, look at my sig.

heightpill tbh

Facepill is most brutal, especially once you learn what makes a face attractive, and realize you are the complete opposite in every way.

Heightpill, NTpill, then racepill

My voice among other things

Anyone who disagree with age pill is low iq

DICKPILL. You could be 6'4, 20, white, rich, wide af, CEO, chiseled face and jaw, NW0 and High T but she will never be fully satisfied because you can't fullfill her sexual needs as foids are sex crazed sluts. Brutal as fuck

Facepill is most brutal, especially once you learn what makes a face attractive, and realize you are the complete opposite in every way.
It seems of highest priority but then again it's such a broad pill you know :>
Looks>Everything else but we're not on looksmax and aahhh it's late in EE idk :dab:

dogpill is actually a killer pill

DickPill and TeenageLovePill killed me. I could handle everything except those two.

Statuspill is the opposite of the black pill.

A big dick is the icing on the cake, but an attractive face is a cake and most don’t have that.

JFL at anyone saying something easily changeable like voice

Tinder removed the need for NT unless you’re a huge retard

The Holy Slavpill

• heightpill - most brutall,if you are like 160cm its so over
  • dickpill - who cares, once she sees ur tiny pepe, ur already fuggin her, also theres bathtub
  • agepill - agepill is brutal even without taking woman into consideration. but if you accumulated resources then you can be sugar daddy or maybe fugg old hags
  • hairpill - minoxidil, finasteride, not brutal pill
  • voicepill - dont know cause my voice is good i think, but there may be some voice lessons or exercises? i knew one old guy at gym and he sounded like a fuggen 12 year old girl and it was hilarious. if you have voice like him then thats brutal, but heightpill wins
  • wristpill - ..what?
  • racepills (curry,rice,slav,arab etc.) - not brutalpill
  • statuspill - like job wise? a bit brutal pill, but can always get better job
  • NTpill - depends on how u look like from close distance
  • lower thirdpill - averagepill. with average lower third u can bang

(The bigger the font, the bigger the pill, and the most brutal).

heighpill is insane

Last edited:
Whoever voted dickpill :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Race and height
Dick
NT
Lower third
Wrist
Status
Hair

dogpill is actually a killer pill

JFL dogpill is biggest meme here after BBC. Stop spoiling dogs for me :feelsree:
They like fish :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

for dirty hoes only

Heightpill, then racepill. All others get pillmogged

Agepill is worst.

Whoever voted dickpill :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:
Agreed. Dickpill is massive cope. If you got to the bed, you already won anyways (sex). Also dick is the one thing NO ONE EVER SEES & NEVER GETS EXPOSED unless you are taking a shower, getting a doctor checkup, bath or having sex :chad:. Exposing your dick at any other time either makes you an idiot or a chad.

Last edited:
The agepill but not considering age as a negative for attraction.

It's the fact that your whole youth went by and you lost out on everything. You didn't get any enjoyment, your whole existence was meaningless. It really is over, in the sense that you've run out of time.

It should really be called the timepill.

The agepill but not considering age as a negative for attraction.

It's the fact that your whole youth went by and you lost out on everything. You didn't get any enjoyment, your whole existence was meaningless. It really is over, in the sense that you've run out of time.

It should really be called the timepill.
Fits your av like a glove tbh
Pastpill/Timepill/Agepill is pure rage and suifuel
Like even when 20 it hits you without teenage love you're just another sad loser who couldn't make it your life is nothing and any shots at hapiness if you had you missed. Felt it :cryfeels:

Fits your av like a glove tbh
Pastpill/Timepill/Agepill is pure rage and suifuel
Like even when 20 it hits you without teenage love you're just another sad loser who couldn't make it your life is nothing and any shots at hapiness if you had you missed. Felt it :cryfeels:
View attachment 174886

Yeah, 20 was bad for me but it just gets worseeeee wtfffffff.

Agepill. You have a limited time to do things. Everyone will look worse with time, and like shit after 50. You have a short window for starting athletics and being successful.

Agepill. You have a limited time to do things. Everyone will look worse with time, and like shit after 50. You have a short window for starting athletics and being successful.

Yep, I'm a shortcel but the agepill is devastating like no other. I would trade an inch of height for a decade back.

Age. There's no coming back in time. All of the other are possible, even if remotely or through very shitty ways which aren't worth it at all (such as leg lengthening).

Yeah would definitely be the facepill
no option for it though

JFL at voting height when short guys with a good enough face and status succeed, while taller guys with an ugly face are hated.

Given that race has so much influence on many of the traits encompassed by these blackpills, anyone voting for another option is quite simply being naive I reckon. If we could gather adequate data, I guarantee that being of an undesirable race would be the most statistically significant variable affecting inceldom, and highly correlated to the most of the other blackpills.

hairpill.Because its universal

It doesn't explain my inceldom and isn't the most brutal for me, but the heightpill is probably the most brutal in general since height affects all aspects of your life.