Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] Which life would you choose to have - Family life in Old days or Incel life at present.

Which life would you choose to have

• Family life in Old days

Votes: 24 92.3%
  • Incel life in todays times.

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
C

compaq_hp

Recruit
★★
Since marrying in todays time is cuckoldry even if you are chad .Because even if you are a chad - your wife will cheat on you with a Tyrone and divorce rape you. Only life that is enjoyable is of degenerate chad who pump and dump multiple girls.

But in old days marriage was okayish thing as opportunity for cheating was not there and most women married young.

So, if you have to choose in between one life which one would you choose -

1. Marriage life in the old days with a faithful beautiful wife.

2. Incel life in todays time (where due to technology lots of copes are available)

I would choose incel life in todays times.

Family life in old days but with internet, drugs and guns of today. HELL YEAH

I would choose family life in the old days with the modern copes.

I don't think most people these days would be able to cope without internet. we're simply too addicted.

What do you mean in the old days?
In the 50s? Bitch I would give everything I own, I would kill someone if it meant I was born in the 50s. It was the best time in mankind history, to be born in the 50s. The only struggle was the Vietnam war and damn if you made it you would have hundreds of stories to tell your grandchildren.
Do you like your life with internet right now? Fakecel if you do like it.

I'm on internet because I have no other choice. Trust me, I wouldn't be on the internet if I could.

I'm not even addicted to internet, I just have nothing else to do. Nobody wants to have good times with me because I'm ugly and never did anyone like spending time with me. My life is a fucking vicious circle.

Hell, I'm having my best times when I'm fishing with my brother for hours spending time talking about anything. If I were born in the 50s with a decent face and a family, I would have many things to do.

Last edited:
What are you smoking?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Man, all the fakecels here are reminiscing about the 1950s, thinking that it was such a great time.

It wasn't.

socially right wing climate with modernity. Although saying that if I had to start all over with no knowledge of this present life I would pick old age technology too. Internet sucks lifeblood out of you, but it addicts you. I'd rather be born entirely again with no knowledge of today or its tech

Happy family life.

Family life and be reborn again in the old days

Neither. I would like to never been born and never existed. I antinatalismaxxed.

What are you smoking?

Man, all the fakecels here are reminiscing about the 1950s, thinking that it was such a great time.

It wasn't.

It was.
Monogamy was everywhere, decency was a thing, you would be in a couple early and worrying 10 times less about your girlfriend going out with chads.
Hypergamy was not a thing, or yes, it was a thing for some girls, but they couldn't do it anonymously and would be immediately called out whores.

The first goal in life was to have a family. You wouldn't even care about jobs, there were jobs everywhere. Every fucking where. You could tell your boss to fuck off, you would find another job in the same week no matter the fields. You could start in the very bottom of your company and then climbing up ladders. Today you can't even think about it. If you start in the bottom of the ladder, you'll stay there for life unless you try your luck to create your own business. And it's too late for most of the businesses you would plan to make because there are Amazons like companies everywhere, they don't even get profit out of it, I mean did you know that Amazon marketplaces are barely making profit? (Amazon is getting most of their profit selling servers with their AWS business) They don't even want profit, they want the fucking the monopoly and crush every small business.

Internet wasn't even a thing, you would spend time in nature, in your home, trying to be creative, going out, people wouldn't be so cold with you because there was way less competition overall.

I don't know, are you really thinking it was a bad time to be alive? Elab please.

Also most of truecels here are alive because their subhuman dad could get laid in back the days (or in the 60s-70s when it began to be shittier but still ok). Are you getting laid, truecels? I think not.

Last edited:
It was.
Monogamy was everywhere, decency was a thing, you would be in a couple early and worrying 10 times less about your girlfriend going out with chads.
Hypergamy was not a thing, or yes, it was a thing for some girls, but they couldn't do it anonymously and would be immediately called out whores.

The first goal in life was to have a family. You wouldn't even care about jobs, there were jobs everywhere. Every fucking where. You could tell your boss to fuck off, you would find another job in the same week no matter the fields. You could start in the very bottom of your company and then climbing up ladders. Today you can't even think about it.

Internet wasn't even a thing, you would spend time in nature, in your home, trying to do be creative, going out, people wouldn't be so cold with you because there was way less competition overall.

I don't know, are you really thinking it was a bad time to be alive? Elab please.

Also most of truecels here are alive because their subhuman dad could get laid in back the days. Are you getting laid, truecels? I think not.

The 1950s was a great time if you were a healthy, middle-class mayo in American suburbia. You're forgetting that two-thirds of this forum aren't from the U.S., so they have no frame of reference. And many users here who are American are ethnics, and/or are poor, and/or have shit-tier genes.

OK, suppose I was born in the U.S. the early 1940s -- too young for WW2 and Korea, too old for Vietnam. You know what I would've encountered? Racism. And it would've been far nastier than it is now.

Let's not forget polio, lead paint, asbestos, cars with no seat belts, rampant alcoholism, Bible-thumping wingnuts, overpriced airfares, a criminal justice system with no Miranda rights or public defenders, et cetera.

I like modern technology. Life as an incel in the 21st is by no means great, but I'd have to be delusional to return to the 1950s. But I guess you like McCarthyism and milkshake dates.

The 1950s was a great time if you were a healthy, middle-class mayo in American suburbia. You're forgetting that two-thirds of this forum aren't from the U.S., so they have no frame of reference. And many users here who are American are ethnics, and/or are poor, and/or have shit-tier genes.

OK, suppose I was born in the U.S. the early 1940s -- too young for WW2 and Korea, too old for Vietnam. You know what I would've encountered? Racism. And it would've been far nastier than it is now.
This is true, However, ethnics in the US were often segregated in their own communities. They didn't encounter much racism as long as they stuck to their own. Many of them did esc ape poverty and had their own shops and companies which were productive and provided for their needs comfortably.

Polio could be compared to Covid today in many ways and it's starting to come back in NY again because of anti-vaxxers. Lead paint did have some negative neurological effects but it didn't actually kill anyone or cripple them for life. Plenty of bible-thumping people today and many people still can't travel because of a lack of paid time off or sick leave in the US. I suppose our criminal justice system has improved somewhat but it's also going back somewhat because of supreme court ruling that cops can't be sued for not giving miranda rights.

Modern technology is pathetic and unnecessary, and it's the cause of your inceldom. If we were in the 1950s any non-deformed incel could have married and had kids with a looksmatched woman. This includes ethnics as long as they didn't try to date White people because of anti-miscegnation laws. Overall, the 1950s were a great time for America, it saw the largest expansion of the middle class with people being able to afford a comfortable life on minimum wage, and being able to take care of a large family with just a single pay-check. Foids weren't so uppity and didn't mistreat men based on their looks.

What are you smoking?

It wasn't.
pretty much everyone back then got married. There were no dating apps so women couldn't be as selective. There was no ghosting people because texting wasn't a thing. People were more social in general as there was no internet.

Why would anyone want to be an incel of today

It's amazing that anyone thinks this is even a question, old times and family life for sure, that's everything I want

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back