Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [Poll] Which one of these would you least want to have, considering everything else is average?

Which one of these would you least want to have?

• 2" dick

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • 5'3 height

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • 2/10 face

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Curry

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
0hope1rope

0hope1rope

Nature didn't select me
★★★★★
I want to know

Idk all of them are beyond terrible features (yes even curry)
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

I went with the curry option lol.

Highly difficult decision
Decided to go with curry as odds are, you’re likely to be cursed with the other 3 if curry. RIP

Yeah but I put in the title that everything else would be average. So you can be average dick, average height, average face curry, which doesn't sound too bad tbh. You can get any decent foid in India.

2 inch dick
coming from someone who has a 4 incher

Yeah but I put in the title that everything else would be average. So you can be average dick, average height, average face curry, which doesn't sound too bad tbh. You can get any decent foid in India.
Still, wouldn’t wanna be laughingstock by everywhere else’s standards just by being a shitskin alone

>5'3'' height
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
I went with the curry option lol.
with curry it really depends on the type tbh, especially since on average they tend to be short anyways. I'd rather be a tall, lightskinned/semi-whitepassing curry than a short, white manlet but I'd rather be a short, white manlet than a short, dark/ethniclooking currycel.

I'd rather rope than have any of those

Tall 2/10 face white with average penis. This guy mogs most ethnics despite being deformed.
1547591980188138823.jpg

Damn, looks like heightpill is the most brutal pill

Nah. I’m 5’5 so 5’3 isn’t too bad of a downgrade. Curry is OK cuz IQ stuff. Uhh, 2’ penis can be tough. 2/10 face though? Over

I would rather die

Curry is death

I would be a 5'3 2/10 curry and just arranged-marriage-maxx back home in India to another ugly curry who has never had internet access or used a computer.
I actually like Indian food so it wouldn't be terrible.
Micropenis.... Theres no fix for that. It is over.

Definitely wouldn't be a manlet. It's not just about being undateable. At 5'3 you would literally be bullied by 7th graders and could get beat up by "my 12 year old niece". Absolutely pathetic existence. 0% male.

Probably the face. Would still be over anyway if I was 6'0 and had a 2/10 face.

So to say, you would have the features of an average curry?

What if I picked 2/10 face average scandinavian and move to a different country to heightmog everyone

It's over for u if short pewpew
Tumblr po0r045arO1x73yfbo1 400