Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Whose fault is it that we're in this terrible predicament?

Who do we blame?

• Foids

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • Chads

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Normies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cucks

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Society

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The government

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Jews

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • Human nature

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • The devil

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • It's our fault

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
Pretty simple, vote in the poll who or what you think contributes most greatly to inceldom.

I ran out of options, consider posting in this thread if you come up with something else (e.g. Samsara, aliens, anime creators...)

JFL at not voting foids.

It was the Juice for letting Femgroids become stronk and independent

It's all these factors working together. Also our fault because we didn't rope.

Pretty simple, vote in the poll who or what you think contributes most greatly to inceldom.

I ran out of options, consider posting in this thread if you come up with something else (e.g. Samsara, aliens, anime creators...)
I voted Chad, but I having miss multiple votes in this poll. I would also vote foids, soyciety and human nature.

Foids could literally just fuck one of us and the problem would be solved

There should have been the option to pick more than one choice in the poll.
It's mainly foids insisting on being chad only. But it's also normies and chads that get with foids that would otherwise be the looksmatch of incels, causing the foid not to want to settle for less.

i go for society because it does include foids, cucks, chads, normies your parents and other fuckers.

foids, cucks, society

foids and joos

Soyciety, I think most of us wouldn't be incels if we were borned 50 years ago or so before tinder and smartphone age

Our parents for reproducing while being subhumans

More than one factor/not a monocausal phenomenon.
Foids/chads the most (=direct cause), but there are also the ones who enabled whore culture that are the root problem, because they allowed them to follow their desires without responsibilities. Nonetheless, not blaming females for the things they do with their "liberty" and claiming that they are manipulated angels is cucked.

Almost everything above is at least partially to blame - from technological gurus to enablers/thinkers of cultural/societal decay and humanity as a whole (especially females).

In the end it all comes down to freedom without regulation/responsibilities why most of us are incels. Absolute freedom will always lead to monopolies and will only benefit the A-class - from an economic/social point of view. The sexual revolution introduced anarcho-capitalism on the sexual market and created a bourgeoisie of chads/foids and a precariat of incels/failed normies. Absolute freedom was never a desirable goal for anyone who doesn't belong to the elite.

great poll btw, every possible option is clearly presented in an unbiased manner. mogs 95% of polls on co

great poll btw, every possible option is clearly presented in an unbiased manner. mogs 95% of polls on co
Except the most obvious reason , your parents dna.

This. Or more specifically American and brit cumskins for fighting for the merchants in WW2. Life would've been better and incel free for whites under Hitler-chan and Asians under tenno heika. Other races would be fucked but I wouldn't care since I wouldn't exist as a mixedcel.

Blaming foids is like blaming dogs for fucking foids.

Finds are mindless NPCs that would never in a million different situations choose to not exclude 80 to 95% of all men from dating and sex in a sexually liberated environment. The same like almost all other social mammals females, they cant overcome their nature. The only ones that ever could were human males. We are the only really sentient beings on earth, therefore we should blame the ones that pushed for foid liberation. And thats probably (((them))).

I’d vote for everything except the last one

Just lol if you think it is anyone’s but the foid’s fault

All of the above

It’s chads fault for taking advantage of the situation created by society. A society usurped by foids majority and stupidity

Foids and their worshippers.

The fact that everything from beginning to the end is very random.

Both Tinder and Onlyfans founder/creators are jews.

Cucks tbh. The nature of foids in the past was common knowledge. It was only the retarded cucks that heard them out