Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [POLL] Will you forget the black pill? Will you fall prey?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date

Will you give in?

• Yes, I will give in. Smallest amount of validation will make me happy.

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • No, the blackpill has completely ate my soul. No chance

Votes: 79 92.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Will you let go of the blackpill? I have seen it before my eyes in real life men losing their minds and "macho" action at the smallest scent of pussy within a 1km radius. I have seen it before my eyes men claiming they don't care but will fall and kiss the feet of the "queenz".

Same online, I have seen men claiming they will never fall victim to a foid and its trickery but they end up becoming orbiters on social media and forums.

Will you fall prey to the smallest scent of a foid? Despite knowing you won't get sex and will be used as a jester. Or be willing to permanently castrate yourself mentally from it?

You are not truly blackpilled if you still communicate in such manners.

Last edited:
I will only let my guard down if I know I am being pursued other than that I will remain in the blackpoll caves forever

I'm in the blackpill hole for life, it sucked me in like an F5 tornado.

If will be lucky to find cute adorable loli waifu - that doesn mean black pill is not true, that would mean just finding exception, and majority of femoids are shit

don't know how you could forget the blackpill when something with free will that has legs and can walk over to the nearest man who mogs you is having sex with you and "loves" you

The blackpill will always live in the back of my mind, it exposes cruel female nature, and if a female was always with me then I'd have to hope she's an exception but that's bluepilled wishful thinking jfl

blackpill/racepill tore me apart. There is no going back

I've said it a dozen times here, but I'll say it again: please never forget the blackpill. If you "ascend", if you come out of puberty a normie, if time just goes on and forums like this are cleansed from the googatwitternet, please never forget it. The blackpill is fact, and you have to keep it in mind in your every interaction with the world, otherwise they will eat you alive.

The black pill has consumed me

100% ratio :feelsgah:
GlossyHonestCatfish-size_restricted.gif

The blackpill knowledge will remain in my mind forever.

It would be impossible to forget.

Once you know the whore
Hope becomes no more!

way too far gone to be a cuck, would probably never talk about this again if I became chad though

Brutal blackpill.

Once you go blackpill
there's no going back pill.

I can't picture myself becoming a betabuxx at all.

Brutal blackpill.

Once you go blackpill
there's no going back pill.
good, let it serve as a reminder of what foids have done to us.

Unless a miracle happens and my diabetes is cured and I become a Chad, I don't think I can ever forget the blackpill. Even if all that happened, the blackpill would still linger at the back of my mind, as a reminder of how the world truly works.

Unless a miracle happens and my diabetes is cured and I become a Chad, I don't think I can ever forget the blackpill. Even if all that happened, the blackpill would still linger at the back of my mind, as a reminder of how the world truly works.

watch all his videos, then read his books, change your diet to low carb/no sugar or even keto with max 20 carbs/sugar a day and start doing fasting 16h a day or 24h/48h only water and supplements like himalayan salt/magnesium/potassium/zinc/calcium. I started following his guides and went from 97kg (i was stuck at that weight for a month) to 92.8kg in 1 week

Attachments

• [Jason_Fung]_The_Obesity_Code__Unlocking_the_Secre(z-lib.org).pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
watch all his video, then read his books, change your diet to low carb/no sugar or even keto with max 20 carbs/sugar a day and start doing fasting 16h a day or 24h/48h only water and supplements like himalayan salt/magnesium/potassium/zinc/calcium
I'm Type 1, there isn't any reversing it. My body doesn't make any insulin at all. Even if I ate nothing but meat, I would still end up dead since my body wouldn't be able to break down the food without any insulin.

I'm Type 1, there isn't any reversing it. My body doesn't make any insulin at all. Even if I ate nothing but meat, I would still end up dead since my body wouldn't be able to break down the food without any insulin.
so how bad was your diet? and your weight? Did you eat a lot of carbs and sugar? I guess it's over at this point. With type 2 you could at least reverse it by not listening to zionist doctors and doing keto with fasting.

so how bad was your diet? and your weight? Did you eat a lot of carbs and sugar?
My diet didn't affect this, I was born with it. You only get Type 1 diabetes through genetics.

At first I was like, validation?
He'll ya!
Then I was like, validation?
Wtf is that?

Love doesnt exist, we will be reminded of this even if we ascend.

My diet didn't affect this, I was born with it. You only get Type 1 diabetes through genetics.
Your parents also had this?

Your parents also had this?
My parents didn't have it, but a relative must have had it. Or a mutation occurred and I ended up getting it. But the only way to get it is through genetics, so either way I got unlucky with the genetic lottery, just like everyone here.

Once you go black you never go back

Most of us would drop the blackpill as soon as a female showed any type of affection towards us.

The blackpill has mentally destroyed me.

There's no leaving.

I even throw at people some red and black pills from time to time IRL. So I just to far gone.

No man, the blackpill is natural law.

Will you let go of the blackpill? I have seen it before my eyes in real life men losing their minds and "macho" action at the smallest scent of pussy within a 1km radius. I have seen it before my eyes men claiming they don't care but will fall and kiss the feet of the "queenz".

Same online, I have seen men claiming they will never fall victim to a foid and its trickery but they end up becoming orbiters on social media and forums.

Will you fall prey to the smallest scent of a foid? Despite knowing you won't get sex and will be used as a jester. Or be willing to permanently castrate yourself mentally from it?

Idk validation still would be make me happy and that is just brain chemicals or whatever that I have no saying in, but I will always be blackpilled no matter what happens.

The heightpill in particular destroyed me lol

I don't believe it for a second any of you. One hint of a whiff of pussy and you'll be blue pilled AF believing you found a NAWALT.

Tbh most members will probably get married and become betabux.

I can’t even pretend to be happy or positive anymore.

Even if tomorrow I obtained a 8/10 girlfriend, I could still never not believe in the black pill. I would try to enjoy her as much as possible but in my mind I would know she doesn’t truly love me because I’m not Chad.

Never. Im too vindictive too forget and forgive. I forget nothing i forgive no one.

Never. Especially after watching this video:

I'm losing my ability to enjoy life sober due to Blackpill

It's embedded in my soul forever

I was blackpilled before puberty so, I'd say no

No such thing as forgetting the blackpill..I mean you can forget about it but it's still there. That's like saying you will forget reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back