Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

POLL: Would you have your dick amputated if it meant a pure virgin fell in love with you

observeroflife

observeroflife

Recruit
★★★★★
Weird question probably but who cares

What's worse, life without a dick, or life without any sort of companionship, love etc

vote my fellow miserable fuckers

my dick hasn't been much use so far so whatever, take it away, my pure virgin love can suck my balls instead

Dicklessness is worse. What horrors has life shown you that you would even consider this?

What's worse, life without a dick, or life without any sort of companionship, love etc

my dick hasn't been much use so far so whatever, take it away, my pure virgin love can suck my balls instead
make a poll maybe, but no

Wtf is dis bs

“Would you have your dick cut off if-“ NO.

what's the point of this thread

No thanks, I'd rather keep my penis.

Another LARPer bypassing the registration with ease as usual I see.

As usual, mods are probably too busy fapping to Sincere's nudes to care. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

i feel like a fucking retard, i clicked edit and cant find add poll anywhere

maybe its because you have too little posts or something if you can't find

You aren’t even a man without a dick jfl

“Would you have your dick cut off if-“ NO.
Would you have your dick cut off if you got to replace it with a better dick? Or at least add length to your current one?

Would you have your dick cut off if you got to replace it with a better dick? Or at least add length to your current one?
Dick surgery makes you look like you have a Frankenstein dick so no.

thank you, that option doesnt show for me, no clue why, maybe your account needs to be a certain age to post polls or something
Read the rules and FAQ, it says there new accounts can't make polls and such, you need to spend more time here before you can make a poll I guess.

What is this emasculatimg tranny question? Fuck no I wouldn't

Read the rules and FAQ, it says there new accounts can't make polls and such, you need to spend more time here before you can make a poll I guess.
I got you, thanks man, couldnt figure that shit out

What is this emasculatimg tranny question? Fuck no I wouldn't
a tranny who gets women > an incel who doesnt

what dick surgeries are there? this is the first im hearing of this
Jfl it’s 15k. If you’re interested I’d wait a little longer for the surgery to advance to get your money’s worth.

what if it didn't? Like you got a futuristic one.
If I get anesthetic hard yes. It’d make me more confident in myself. If not then it’s not worth it.

I'd give up a ball.

Fucking question

Only if she is rich and I can leech off her