Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Poll] Would you rather get deeply intimate w/ a girl but no sex or have starfish sex but no intimacy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date

question

• Total voters
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Would you rather get really intimate with a girl and kiss and cuddle with her and receive her validation of her accepting you (eg giggling, sweet talk, etc) WITHOUT sex OR would you rather have starfish sex with a girl who didn't put in any effort into paying attention to you at that particular moment? Both of these only happen one time, so choose wisely.

Interpret the words however you want.

Last edited:
Both would leave me with more craving than I have as an incel.

The first one would probably just leave me frustrated, so I'm going to go with the sex tbh.

I desperately crave intimacy

In both situations i would probably end up beating and raping the foid

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

If there are only these 2 choices I'd chose intimacy.

All I care about is cumming on her face and watch her wipe it while I call her a dumb whore

Both would suck

If it's just one time, the starfish sex.

Otherwise I'd prefer option one over a lifetime of starfish sex.

intimacy = :bluepill:
JFL at wanting to be an emotional tampon.

intimacy = :bluepill:
JFL at wanting to be an emotional tampon.
This. Option 2 it is.

Your chances of getting """"intimacy"""" from a women as a cuck or even a friendzone is higher than your chances of getting sex. Intimacy is worth less and easier to give.

That said, if you are rich you should choose option 1. Option 2 is just standard prostitution.

There's no such thing as starfish sex, flip her over on to her front and hit it from behind :feelskek:

If starfish sex happens, you let it happen

I don't get why I keep seeing people talking about starfish sex as thought a force field forms around a woman once she lies on her back

Also you can just force her to have an orgasm using your fingers hitting her g spot, is she still going to be in starfish sex mode then?

I know I know, she'll say it was sexual assault, JFL well why even bother, I don't choose either option

I'm sorry but guys who get starfish sex (from whores or their wife) LET IT HAPPEN, there's nothing stopping you from putting her in a situation where she wants to perform or has no choice to

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back