Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Polygamy being a natural state of humans?

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
There are several articles out there making such claims. They claim that up to 80% of early human societies were polygamous which is a really easy lie to make considering no writen records from those societies exist to prove that. On the other hand you will find monogamy being the norm in writen records going back a few thousand years. What escapes these shills is that the only one who would be polygamous under those conditions would be men. If any man was competent enough to provide for several women and their children he surely wouldn't let his women sleep with other men and raise children that arent his. And virgin men would be even less likely to spare their resources for a village whore who refuses to sleep with them.

Female based polygamy can only exist in the same world where contraception and social programs exist. Not only that female polygamy can only exist in unnatural society which empowers the weaker sex and elevates it to an equal or superior status of a man.

It isn't but polygny is probably the closest as thats what our ape cousins do the most
Its essentially a small % of males have access to majority of the women kinda parallel to the 80/20 rule.

(((Psychology Today.)))

The article is trying to make people think that monogamy is unnatural so that they go around thinking it's the natural state to be a cuck and let hundreds of other men bust nuts in your wife, or to justify her whoring around.

Sadly yes, but a sane aociety should force non-serial monogamy

(((Psychology Today.)))

The article is trying to make people think that monogamy is unnatural so that they go around thinking it's the natural state to be a cuck and let hundreds of other men bust nuts in your wife, or to justify her whoring around.
I fucking love science and science told me it’s natural for Tyrone laquavius to fuck my wife :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I fucking love science and science told me it’s natural for Tyrone laquavius to fuck my wife :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Unironically, this is exactly what a soy NPC would think.

Nope, natural among apes maybe

It isn't but polygny is probably the closest as thats what our ape cousins do the most
Its essentially a small % of males have access to majority of the women kinda parallel to the 80/20 rule.

Apes cannot be compared to humans my dude. On several accounts like shorter and less severe pregnancy and a far shorter time for their offspring to develop. A 6 month old chimp can swing from a tree but a 6 month old human can barely walk. Also humans populate far harsher, harder to survive in areas than apes do.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbiXCZM4-lE&ab_channel=TheBulindiChimpanzee%26CommunityProject

Apes cannot be compared to humans my dude. On several accounts like shorter and less severe pregnancy and a far shorter time for their offspring to develop. A 6 month old chimp can swing from a tree but a 6 month old human can barely walk. Also humans populate far harsher, harder to survive in areas than apes do.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbiXCZM4-lE&ab_channel=TheBulindiChimpanzee%26CommunityProject

The more dependent and vulnerable the offspring the more an animal will tend towards monogamy.
But lifetime monogamy is bullshit and from anthropological data we know less men reproduced on average but they held majority mating.

The more dependent and vulnerable the offspring the more an animal will tend towards monogamy.
But lifetime monogamy is bullshit and from anthropological data we know less men reproduced on average but they held majority mating.

So what do you suggest? That women divorced men or cheated on them at the time when a man could legally murder his wife if he caught her cheating?
Do you even know how worthless women were at the time? A woman in her early 20's was considered to be too old to marry a decent man and any father was glad for some loser to take her off his hands.

So what do you suggest? That women divorced men or cheated on them at the time when a man could legally murder his wife if he caught her cheating?
Do you even know how worthless women were at the time? A woman in her early 20's was considered to be too old to marry a decent man and any father was glad for some loser to take her off his hands.
Im talking hunter gatherer idc about civilsation if you wanna see where our true nature lies look pre civilisation.

Im talking hunter gatherer idc about civilsation if you wanna see where our true nature lies look pre civilisation.

I sincerely doubt a hunter gatherer society would allow a 80/20 rule or anything similar on the account that men back then weren't pussy whipped and could just rise up and murder the minority of sex havers in their sleep. I doubt a tribe of 20 men and 20 women would have 4 men sleeping with most women while 16 men listen to their orgies and shed cuck tears in the corner of the cave.

There are several articles out there making such claims. They claim that up to 80% of early human societies were polygamous which is a really easy lie to make considering no writen records from those societies exist to prove that. On the other hand you will find monogamy being the norm in writen records going back a few thousand years. What escapes these shills is that the only one who would be polygamous under those conditions would be men. If any man was competent enough to provide for several women and their children he surely wouldn't let his women sleep with other men and raise children that arent his. And virgin men would be even less likely to spare their resources for a village whore who refuses to sleep with them.

Female based polygamy can only exist in the same world where contraception and social programs exist. Not only that female polygamy can only exist in unnatural society which empowers the weaker sex and elevates it to an equal or superior status of a man.

It isn't just "several articles". Read Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan and Cacilda Jetha, and The Origin of the Family, Marriage, Private Property and the State by F. Engels.

I think there are (or were) cases of polyandry (a woman with several men) in the Tibet and Mongolia, if my memory isn't betraying me. And, according to the first book I recommended you, there are (or were) several polygynandric (totally non monogamous, it's basically hypergamy without closed polygamous relationships) societies/races spread over the world, and, in fact, they were the majority before the agricultural revolution.

An example of polygynandric society would be The Mosuo.

The supposed reason monogamy went "viral" was because we became sedentary, we had to dispute land. To do so you have to be a warrior. Men are better warriors, so they are the only ones doing so. But you won't be alive forever. You need a heir of your private property. But before monogamy, people only knew who was the mother (matrilineality), not the father, because women usually slept with several men. How do you make sure as a man that your boyos are yours so you can establish patrilineal heritage (a.k.a. technically a patriarchy)? The answer is monogamy. And because monogamous civilizations usually were more militarized and belligerents, they usually conquered more land. Monogamy didn't establish itself throughout the world because people started choosing it. It was because it was imposed by force.

yea but just because its natural doesnt mean its right, rape is natural aswell.

Polygamy is natural from a biological standpoint, but a civlized culture can only be based on monogamy, because if foids are restricted to 20% of males and the other 80% is denied sex and relationships, the males left out will become desperate and destructive. They will stop contributing to society and will become liabilities.

The best case scenario is that they become incels who prefer LDAR and NEETdom if they can afford it. The worst case scenario is that they organize themselves in the form of an extremist group. It's not a coincidence that the most infamous terrorist groups are from the Muslim world.

I would rather have whores orbit me than me orbiting whores period. If anyone wants pussy I will give to them for free or the cunt gets mutilated.

polygamy is something that befits dogs and other animals,not man.

Brutal History Pill

Holes aged like shit then, still do now.

Bumping this masterpiece.

All hail the king.

And free him, obviously.