Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Poor ethnic minding his own business on a train yet has to put up with famous roastie making fun of him

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-

Basically him. He couldn't care enough to react

Attachments

• v3zvuaxxuof11.jpg
    v3zvuaxxuof11.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 253
Imagine the reverse.
A firing squad would have awaited the deathnic, as soon as he got out the train

who even is she?

Whoever she is, she looks like a skanky cunt.

her male looksmatch jumped in front of the train a few stops before

I've honestly thought she was one of the ugliest females I've ever seen, ever since I've watched GOT season 1. Even landwhales are more attractive, that face is seriously fucked up.

I've honestly thought she was one of the ugliest females I've ever seen, ever since I've watched GOT season 1. Even landwhales are more attractive, that face is seriously fucked up.
She probably gets thousandsof thirsty numales begging to sniff her panties

Based Street-shitter. He Doesn’t Give Two Shits about the Toilet sitting next to him.

She’d be incel if she was a male, but of course she’s a famous actor because she’s a female. She’s also “gender fluid” which basically means she likes women until Chad comes along.
Would you fuck her if she spread her legs open to you?
Volcel if you wouldn’t, at least she’s skinny. Wouldn’t breed her though.

Look at the reflection of her equally ugly asf dumb friends laughing. God they remind me of those ugly obsessed girls from Ed edd and eddy.

Her looksmatch roped 8 years ago while she has been catapulted into stardom since then. Her proportions were less noticeable as a kid and she's matured oddly now.

Look at the reflection of her equally ugly asf dumb friends laughing. God they remind me of those ugly obsessed girls from Ed edd and eddy.
Honestly. If they were males they would've roped a long time ago.

Is there a video of her harassing him? I'm sure you could cause a considerable shitstorm by funneling it to the right people.

What is she even doing to him

View attachment 106371View attachment 106372

She’d be incel if she was a male, but of course she’s a famous actor because she’s a female. She’s also “gender fluid” which basically means she likes women until Chad comes along.

She was placed in that role because Arya is supposed to be ugly. Literally hired because of her ugliness.

Of course all of reddit is like OMG she is so beautiful :soy::soy::soy:

I hope she gets raped by a curry someday.

Neverthless stromfags will defend this foid because she is white :lul:

Maisie Williams is of prime british genetic stock, and one of the most attractive women the british isles has ever produced.

OI LUV WONNA AV A QUICK SHAG? STICK IT IN ME ARSE'OLE COS OIM ON THE RAG INNOI

Who? She’s ugly as fuck

Gender fluid :feelswhat:... fuck this world

View attachment 106371View attachment 106372

Volcel if you wouldn’t, at least she’s skinny. Wouldn’t breed her though.

She’d be totally incel if she were male. Not hideous, but not pretty either.

Currypill: He would mog her if he weren't currycel.

look at that tear on the upper thigh, what a fuckin slut, that curry would of been justified in smashing her face through that window. Even when subhumans try to mind their own business, some cruel foids can torture them thusly.

For foids, "ugly" and "high SMV" are not mutually exclusive, and this foid is both.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back