Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Poor guy got a reality check

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Jw37zww0hxa41

Screenshot 20200115 204105 Sync Dev

He probably wasnt expecting to get slaughtered the way he did. Notice how he is second guessing his appearance my bet is all 12 likes were landwhales.

He's starting to realize the truth tbh

It won’t be long before he makes an account on here

Now with perspective Tinder is a pretty shit model for finding someone. It's actually impressive that so many men thought they *could* even excel in a scenario based around looks and verbal IQ. I guess everyone had high self esteem (for a while).

B-b-but tinder isn't real life!!!!!

COPUS MAXIMUS

It's over for tender!

The exodus has begun

I wonder how many guys roped because of tinder

women use tinder only to find gigachad

Tinder facts constantly show how deluded and optimistic men are towards there own SMV.

It was much easier for low status men to cope with thinking there 'special' before the internet. Now, everyone pretty much knows there place, if there honest with themselves (ie. not IT cucks).

Tinder facts constantly show how deluded and optimistic men are towards there own SMV.

It was much easier for low status men to cope with thinking there 'special' before the internet. Now, everyone pretty much knows there place, if there honest with themselves (ie. not IT cucks).
Women are just getting ridiculously picky i mean hes 31 and he knows what it was like before tinder so he would have know by now if he was ugly we arent chaging women are

Women are just getting ridiculously picky i mean hes 31 and he knows what it was like before tinder so he would have know by now if he was ugly we arent chaging women are

I suppose there changing slightly but it's more that they have better access to suitors with dating apps thus, easier access to unscrutinized (not slut-shamed or stoned to death etc.) hypergamy. There brain chemistry is still the same. It was definitely easier for the average dude back in the day pre-internet dating.

Response ratio 1:3000, that's 0.03%. Meanwhile his looksmatch gets messages from every second guy she swipes right on. It's over.

Remember my word, Tinder will add a feature to suck the rest of these desperate men blood where you pay women to respond.

Great example of the 80/20 rule, i feel really bad for this guy, no one deserves to be blackpilled in such a terrible way.

Fuark how is that man still alive after being rejected 1000s of times? Fuark whats the % of his success rate. Less than 1% on matches 0% on responses :feelskek: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Tinder is a lost cause and any woman that uses tinder or instagram is a lost cause.

Bring him here, that's definitely a trucel. Really feel bad for the guy though, such a brutal way of experiencing the blackpill at first hand.

Anyone know what happened with this monster-woman?

Anyone know what happened with this monster-woman?
She got lots of donations on Patreon and Instagram to help her overcome the trauma she was exposed to.
She was also invited to a couple of talk shows that provided the required emotional support

Last edited:
I don't get it, why didn't she just stab him and run away? And how was he still moving around and grabbing her, after she stabbed him in the neck?

You've been watching too many movies, friend. I don't think you understand just how difficult it is to use a knife to try and kill somebody, especially with deadly precision. It takes immense skill to do it in one strike, the kind of skill that special forces soldiers take days or weeks to train for.

Adrenaline kicks in immediately when your brain connects dots and you fight with every inch of your life.

A 6ft white guy who is average looking is in the top 20% of men easily. Who is fucking these women? Are the top 5% of men fucking 10 women each? What is going on?

What people don't understand about Tinder and social-media in general is its like women get to choose men like they would choose vases of flowers off a shelf....of course she would choose the nicest/most valuable.

You've been watching too many movies, friend. I don't think you understand just how difficult it is to use a knife to try and kill somebody, especially with deadly precision. It takes immense skill to do it in one strike, the kind of skill that special forces soldiers take days or weeks to train for.

Adrenaline kicks in immediately when your brain connects dots and you fight with every inch of your life.
Yes I know that I wasn't expecting him to die. But I thought he'd at least weaken, fall limp or become unconscious rather than grab and block her furiously. What I am curious abut is whether she is continuing to attack him after stabbing him or he's getting her back for stabbing him?

God fucking damn, nvm that's infinitely worse than tinder blackpill.
That’s why you have to carry a gun in the glove compartment. I would have shot her in the face and made sure she was dead.

I don't get it, why didn't she just stab him and run away? And how was he still moving around and grabbing her, after she stabbed him in the neck?
Lol you dont just drop dead he probably didnt get stabbed to deep either

A 6ft white guy who is average looking is in the top 20% of men easily. Who is fucking these women? Are the top 5% of men fucking 10 women each? What is going on?

That is exactly what is going on.

@Kent
What people don't understand about Tinder and social-media in general is its like women get to choose men like they would choose vases of flowers off a shelf....of course she would choose the nicest/most valuable.

True, but you are supposed to buy an equivalent mate with your smv. If your smv is so inflated that you can afford anything, then you would just buy the very best ofc.
Pussy price is too damn high.

Last edited:

A large number of women never end up "settling" with anyone. Larping tinder experiments have proven this. They'd rather be strung along with the fantasy of having found their ideal man. Probably schlick to the thought of it then don't even have the desire to seek out a sub-8 male irl.

What's disappointing is most of these low smv men will cope by telling themselves Tinder isn't real life. A few of them who failed on tinder and afterwards get a foid thru the normal way and post it on reddit and everyone will use those stories to cope à la 'I just haven't met her yet' :feelskek:

Only a small portion will actually get blackpilled and find their way into forums like this...:feelsbadman:

Such is the fate of a sub8.

Wow. White, solid 6ft, works out and is fit, tan, according to him at least a 5 face. And only one response after over 3000 likes. Fucking brutal. He mogs me all the way to Neptune.