Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Poor = shy

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Being poor , you'll just have an inferiority complex

brutal man. im not poor but im not rich compared to the chads and stacys i live near which is brutal

I can't be called rich in anyway

I am poor.

But it's because i hate dealing with people and prefer to hide from them.

Not because im shy.

I am poor.

But it's because i hate dealing with people and prefer to hide from them.

Not because im shy.
It's both for me. I feel like a subhuman cause I'm poor. A lot of people mog me wealth wise. I'm just working class/lower middle class

It's both for me. I feel like a subhuman cause I'm poor. A lot of people mog me wealth wise. I'm just working class/lower middle class
compared to the rich, poor people are subhuman, those rich people cant stop flexing all the time, its like they subsist of knowing that they are richer and better and happier

Im actually proud of my poverty!

I have no debt and don't have to money to pay to watch tv or buy a car so i usually have extra cash for emergency funds. (Except in winter with heating fuel bills)

Because of my poverty i have to budget my neetbuxx and live within my meager means. It's a honest life. No pretending im fancy.

Also i have to be clever to make it work.

Something most normies CAN'T handle.

True. Couldn't participate in many stuff

can't relate. wasn't rich or anything but still shy

compared to the rich, poor people are subhuman, those rich people cant stop flexing all the time, its like they subsist of knowing that they are richer and better and happier
It really is. They live in nicer areas. And that's already 1 major mog. They don't need to live next to shitskins
True. Couldn't participate in many stuff
Such as?

tbh my family is rich now but we were poor as shit before 2012. so ive sorta lived on both sides of the thing. only thing i really remember was being the only kid without an xbox and cable tv and having no idea what people were talking about at the lunch table

Im actually proud of my poverty!

I have no debt and don't have to money to pay to watch tv or buy a car so i usually have extra cash for emergency funds. (Except in winter with heating fuel bills)

Because of my poverty i have to budget my neetbuxx and live within my meager means. It's a honest life. No pretending im fancy.

Also i have to be clever to make it work.

Something most normies CAN'T handle.
Why not try making money online?
tbh my family is rich now but we were poor as shit before 2012. so ive sorta lived on both sides of the thing. only thing i really remember was being the only kid without an xbox and cable tv and having no idea what people were talking about at the lunch table
What was the sudden shift after 2012. Sold drugs?

Cope, homeless chad literally lives off stacies he finds on the street, while richcel spends all of his money on sexdolls to cope

Cope, homeless chad literally lives off stacies he finds on the street, while richcel spends all of his money on sexdolls to cope
homeless chad literally lives off stacies. Then he wouldn't be homeless. you just contradicted yourself.

I’m poor and shy

homeless chad literally lives off stacies. Then he wouldn't be homeless. you just contradicted yourself.
Homeless = not owning a home. I don't see how is this contradictory

If you are poor all you see around you are rich kids with no problems pretending their life is hard.

I’m poor shy and ugly