Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel poorcels are retarded (unless u live in 3rd world)

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
you retards have all the time in the fucking world. You dont have a wife, kids, etc.

Why not try and make it? If you become powerful enough you can sue roasties for minor shit and ruin their life. Hire a private investigator and fuck their marriage, etc.

If incels were the richest class of people, then the world would have to change in our favor. We could become managers and decline roasties from being allowed to work.

Also, make sure to fuck the government on the way there. There are several *legal* ways to dodge taxes :^)

Last edited:
Let's start an incel hedge fund and crash the economy

you retards have all the time in the fucking world. You dont have a wife, kids, etc.

Why not try and make it? If you become powerful enough you can sue roasties for minor shit and ruin their life. Hire a private investigator and fuck their marriage, etc.

If incels were the richest class of people, then the world would have to change in our favor. We could become managers and decline roasties from being allowed to work.

Thirdworldcel checking in. I dont have a wife or kids and iam still not rich JFL.

Thirdworldcel checking in. I dont have a wife or kids and iam still not rich JFL.

If incels rise the fuck up and become wealthy then we can help out all truecels, even the 3rd world bros.

If incels rise the fuck up and become wealthy then we can help out all truecels, even the 3rd world bros.

In reality would you help someone across the globe though? Whats in it for you?

Just wageslave all your life bro

center of the earth iq

It's not that easy but I get your point

as if financial success doesn't depend on being smart, having connections and being good-looking

I can see where this is going. "You can be anything you want if you just put your mind to it" including a richcel, while you are at it lets include being a slayercel too.

Why not try and make it?

Laziness in my case. Hard to fight it every single time.

Are you successful yourself?

Are you successful yourself

If you had /half/ of what it took to succeed in business, you'd have 8000 foids slurping on your dick already.

After that you would forget about the old incel crew and everybody else and just enjoy your life.

Thirdworldcel checking out

shit thread go rope
Dontcaregreycel

Just become a miionare theory

Just pull yourself up by the boostraps bro

as if financial success doesn't depend on being smart, having connections and being good-looking
This
Being rich = good upbringing(that you can't control) + good education(that your parents can only afford with money) + extrovert personality(genetic lottery) + charming appearance(again genetic lottery) + an at least average intelligence(still genetic lottery)
JuSt PuLl YoUrSeLf FrOm ThE bOoTsTrApS!!!!!!!

Also, make sure to fuck the government on the way there. There are several *legal* ways to dodge taxes :^)
Also, I've never seen an unattractive manager at any job I've ever been at.

Looks = all

they are retarded because poverty causes lower iq tbh