Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pop culture is actually African American culture in North America (and LCD elsewhere)

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Slight race trigger/warning! :soy:

There was already a thread on this, but I really had to stop and think about it after today, when I was talking with some black people again online.
I just can't help notice how black people are natural at everything that is considered cool, and with other races they either fake it or only the chads and stacies of the race can cut it.
Why is that?
I think it's because other races in trying to be educated end up being too uptight, and immigrant cultures like Turks in Sweden and African Americans in the US bring about "de-tension".
At the cost of course, of lowering people's cultural standards, because being easygoing often comes along with bad taste and animal like behaviours.
Funny enough, when some black guys act "black" they don't see animal like. The whites browns and Asians imitating them do though, even some of the Arabs and Latinos who I guess are a bit closer since they also form such subcultures in other countries.
I also wonder if the pop culture lowest common denominator dragg is why BBC became a thing in part: black guys are masculine but their faces aren't inherently the most attractive of all races - maybe they are, but I get more the sense that their "vibe" (i.e. personality :bluepill:) is what makes them seem chadly in general.
Of course, there are still blackcels and probably as many as there are of other culturally dominant races. In North America black people are rare enough that blackcels seem rare but in proportion they probably are not. Looks still count, but part of the "vibe" and the "confidence" in African American culture is what gets girls wet, I think. Redpilled but this isn't personality really, now that I think about it, it's body language and low inhibition. Part of that vibe being calling other men fags, pussies, niggers, and so on. I always laugh when I think about how BLM coexists with the fact that a lot of people who are or act black tend to use this **offensive** language...

this whole post is bluepilled tbh @Colvin76 @TigerFestival @Hate_my_life @WØLF @Mogged Loner

Bullshit stormfront cope thread

what are you talking about bro you just gotta vibe and jive my nigga than you'll be drowning in cooch
"just vibe and be confident bro!" :lul: :bluepill:
2020 05 07 13 46 56 richard orrett   Google Search

JFL African American culture has been degraded into complete and utter degeneracy along with thuggery thanks to (((them)))
Yes this is true, but do you think it helps anyone who blackmaxxes to slay?

this whole post is bluepilled tbh @Colvin76 @TigerFestival @Hate_my_life @WØLF @Mogged Loner
OP literally is not wrong. Just look at all the TikTok whores and prettyboys, they all dress urban, dance to nigger music, do hip hop dances, and the foids act ghetto. And rap is the biggest music genre in the world right now by a huge margin.

JFL the thread above this one on the front page proves this.
https://incels.is/threads/something-tells-me-women-dont-really-want-to-be-respected.229611/
jfl hes a bbc too now
You didn't know?

Last edited:
I agree with your points

OP literally is not wrong. Just look at all the TikTok whores and prettyboys, they all dress urban, dance to nigger music, do hip hop dances, and the foids act ghetto

Slight race trigger/warning! :soy:

There was already a thread on this, but I really had to stop and think about it after today, when I was talking with some black people again online.
I just can't help notice how black people are natural at everything that is considered cool, and with other races they either fake it or only the chads and stacies of the race can cut it.
Why is that?
I think it's because other races in trying to be educated end up being too uptight, and immigrant cultures like Turks in Sweden and African Americans in the US bring about "de-tension".
At the cost of course, of lowering people's cultural standards, because being easygoing often comes along with bad taste and animal like behaviours.
Funny enough, when some black guys act "black" they don't see animal like. The whites browns and Asians imitating them do though, even some of the Arabs and Latinos who I guess are a bit closer since they also form such subcultures in other countries.
I also wonder if the pop culture lowest common denominator dragg is why BBC became a thing in part: black guys are masculine but their faces aren't inherently the most attractive of all races - maybe they are, but I get more the sense that their "vibe" (i.e. personality :bluepill:) is what makes them seem chadly in general.
Of course, there are still blackcels and probably as many as there are of other culturally dominant races. In North America black people are rare enough that blackcels seem rare but in proportion they probably are not. Looks still count, but part of the "vibe" and the "confidence" in African American culture is what gets girls wet, I think. Redpilled but this isn't personality really, now that I think about it, it's body language and low inhibition. Part of that vibe being calling other men fags, pussies, niggers, and so on. I always laugh when I think about how BLM coexists with the fact that a lot of people who are or act black tend to use this **offensive** language...

I like how you took the time to clearly separate the post into portions but couldn't be fucking bothered to put a space between them, what kind of pointless fucking formatting is this?

JFL, the black version of St BlackOps2Cel

St CallofDutyAWCel

OP literally is not wrong. Just look at all the TikTok whores and prettyboys, they all dress urban, dance to nigger music, do hip hop dances, and the foids act ghetto. And rap is the biggest music genre in the world right now by a huge margin.

JFL the thread above this one on the front page proves this.
https://incels.is/threads/something-tells-me-women-dont-really-want-to-be-respected.229611/

You didn't know?
the tik tok PRETTYboys OP is implying that ugly niggas can just vibe and jive or sum shit

the tik tok PRETTYboys OP is implying that ugly niggas can just vibe and jive or sum shit
It works for average guys and even some ugly guys tbh

I kek’d at “vibe and jive” ngl :feelskek:

Bullshit stormfront cope thread
jfl blacks aren't even second place they're third place

bbc brainwashing has infected these cucks

It works for average guys and even some ugly guys tbh

I kek’d at “vibe and jive” ngl :feelskek:
@Colvin76 thoughts on this, "it works for average guys and even some ugly guys"?

@Colvin76 thoughts on this, "it works for average guys and even some ugly guys"?
bullshit stornfront alt-right cope.

most non-Tyrone blacks are incel. ESPECIALLY ugly/manlet blacks

@WØLF is a nigger saying stormcope things
:feelswhat: No way.

No real blackcel actually says shit like that.

I bet he's just some white cuck who LARPs as being a blackcel.

@Colvin76 says its stormcope to say average and below can "vibe and jive maxx"
I've legit seen ugly guys on CringeTok statusmaxx and get a gf. It's not impossible.

I've legit seen ugly guys on CringeTok statusmaxx and get a gf. It's not impossible.
:feelsseriously: outliers retard. 99.9+ % of ugly/short blacks are incel as fuck

Pop culture is actually African American culture in North America (and LCD elsewhere)

What does the LCD stand for?

Lowest common denominator

Thanks that makes sense.
Pop culture and normie entertainment does tend toward the lowest common denominator tbh especially when it is centered around jestermaxxing for women like it is today.

Blacks have a halo. I mean, there are plenty of blacks who will mutter out a few words nonchalantly, not even audibly often - if another race did that, you'd think they were mentally-retarded, yet, when blacks do it, they're considered "too cool to speak"or something...

There are plenty of blacks with shit social skills, though blacks are given the benefit of the doubt in terms of everything

Last edited: