Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Popular feminist foid protects us on twitter

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
She says our value is not determined by how many partners we sleep with. IT should take notes.

(Shes still a feminist whore slut either way)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200220-010436_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200220-010436_Chrome.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 298
Foids don't protect incels! WTF!!

Tell that hole to come in to my house if she claims to not have a problem
20200120 135511

She's just virtue signalling, deep down she judges men by how many women they can get with just like every single other foid on the planet

I'm sure she's doing it for brownie points but it's still nice to see.

I would bet 500$ that she would take it up the ass from misogynistic neo-nazi chad

Attention whore , bitch can fuck off

I appreciate it, but I wonder if this isn't rooted in the same old "toxic masculinity" horse. What I want is women held accountable for their shittiness, and I'm not sure this is it. I think this is telling women not to encourage the shittiness of men. Which isn't really the same thing.

She's just virtue signalling, deep down she judges men by how many women they can get with just like every single other foid on the planet
:blackpill:

She is trying to confuse and corrupt our minds into submission, don't fall for it buddy boyos.

I appreciate it, but I wonder if this isn't rooted in the same old "toxic masculinity" horse. What I want is women held accountable for their shittiness, and I'm not sure this is it. I think this is telling women not to encourage the shittiness of men. Which isn't really the same thing.
Good observation. She is trying to shift blame back onto a nebulous "toxic masculinity" so she doesn't have to confront her and female toxic mate selection behaviors.

Good observation. She is trying to shift blame back onto a nebulous "toxic masculinity" so she doesn't have to confront her and female toxic mate selection behaviors.

It sounds like she's saying "Don't call men incel, it's what bad men want you to do."

Who is she? Literally nothing about her online

She is a fake attention seeking cunt who is using us for validation.

Exactly. It's just more complaining about "toxic masculinity", while completely ignoring toxic femininity.

Greycels at it again, fuck that virtue-signalling whore etc

She is virtue signalling, no surprise here, besides, it is not the first time this has happened. Now ask yourself if she would be willing to date an incel, but I assume you already know the answer.

She's still part of the problem because

a) the vast majority of shaming of male virgins is done by women

b) when men shame other men for being virgins, they do it to try to impress women (making this a toxic femininity problem rather than "muh toxic masculinity" as she claims.

If we were ACTUALLY living in a patriarchy as feminists claim, men wouldn't be trying to impress women because a woman's opinion wouldn't be put on a pedestal. The fact that it is put on a pedestal in this soyciety is proof that we are living in a matriarchy, not a patriarchy. Women's opinions are inflated, worshipped, and overvalued far beyond their actual worth, leading to many men becoming cucks/simps and attacking their fellow man through tactics like virgin shaming to try to get that precious female opinion on their side.

Op is a fucking idiot lol, of course it's a greycel

Harambe Closeup

Even though I want it to be true it isnt even a virgin chad will lose foids if he admits hes a virgin

It's great to see a foid acknowledge that a man's moral value should not tied to his sexual promiscuity.

Unfortunately what she fails to realize is that women are the ones perpetuating this toxicity.

Only cares herself

Abolish Femnism

I legit refuse to believe she actually said that inspect element

Wtf bro id say something nice but she hates my guts she hates our existence for being able to complain about not being loved I doubt she wants to “protect” us

She says our value is not determined by how many partners we sleep with. IT should take notes.

(Shes still a feminist whore slut either way)
Still a feminist tho and she’s just virtue signaling

Just an attention whore nothing to see here.

Feminist or not, everything she said is correct

Popular feminist foid virtue signals about us on twitter

Feminist or not, everything she said is correct
Gotta make the research. Why is the button not working?!

A rare virtue signal for incelphobia.