Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Popular opinion is almost always wrong

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Regardless of the subject matter. This isn't ALWAYS true but it generally is. Most peoples opinions are shaped and controlled by mass media and the majority don't think for themselves. If they like a product and think its the best it's only because of advertisement. If they like a political party more its only because its bullshitting them by telling them what they want to hear.

Most people do NOT have the mental strength to make rational choices in life. Its why I am becoming more and more open to the idea of a dictatorship. Yes dictatorships are corrupt and ultimately self serving, but compared to the alternative of allowing the ignorant masses to run amok perhaps its the lesser of two evils after all. Perhaps a Chinese style social credit system, as horrible as it may sound, actually IS for the greater good considering how fucking stupid most of society is.

I agree, most people are NPCs and they think what the man wants them to think.

Perhaps a Chinese style social credit system, as horrible as it may sound, actually IS for the greater good considering how fucking stupid most of society is.

China is more degenerate than the west.

They're slaughtering qt girls for posting memes about the Winnie the Pooh dictator and harvesting their organs.

I bet it would be a great place without communism but as it is now it should just sink into the ocean.

At least we have Taiwan.

normies are fucking low IQ. they are taught about how hitler decieved the masses and how the media demonised the jews in school but will fight to the death to argue that the same thing isnt happening in this society.

Hating anime is always wrong

View attachment 48636

China is more degenerate than the west.

They're slaughtering qt girls for posting memes about the Winnie the Pooh dictator and harvesting their organs.

I bet it would be a great place without communism but as it is now it should just sink into the ocean.

At least we have Taiwan.
You're a white knight cuck. China patrols their thots, as every country should.

China literally had nearly a century of waifu genocide.
Could've been donated to us as our personal sex slaves at least, what a waste.