Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Popular redpill youtuber Alexander Grace shocked at how noodlewhores hate rice men so much

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Even a redpiller sees how vile and self hating noodlewhores are :redpill:

Even a redpiller sees how vile and self hating noodlewhores are :redpill:

Always hated this fag.
ecelebs are Always cringe
redpill is uber cringe

jfl at giving Dating advice to 80% of men when chad can literally go

"Pressin my nose on ur window glass, wanting to put my dick in yo ass"

and get laid.
just
lol

hes somewhere in between red and blackpill , sometimes what he says is more on the blackpilled side

Always hated this fag.

He's on the money when it comes to Asian women being hypocritical racists, though. I don't blame him for realizing what Asian men have known for decades, since he is, in fact, white. And he articulates his points well.

hes somewhere in between red and blackpill , sometimes what he says is more on the blackpilled side

He started as a redpiller, but he's becoming more and more blackpilled as he learns more about women from his interviews with them. Many of the foids he interviews are in Australia or the UK, and those two countries seem even worse than the US is

He started as a redpiller, but he's becoming more and more blackpilled as he learns more about women from his interviews with them. Many of the foids he interviews are in Australia or the UK, and those two countries seem even worse than the US is

Asians come from isolated, recent cases of immigration, they often grow up being the only asian around. It’s as simple as that, those situations lead to self-hatred especially in the more socialized female gender.

People always want to fit in, they want to wear what others wear, etc. etc. especially women. If everyone else is white, they also want to be white.

And they learn in school how Whites humiliated foreign Asians, time and time again throughout history, from 16th century to WW2.

In contrast, Blacks are a long standing, established demographic who grow up in their own communities where they are the majority. Black people very well represented in modern Western culture, dominant even; in music and sports.

Historically they are depicted as brave fighters who endured hardships and fought for their rights and freedom. Black people have a bond and an identity in opposition to ‘wrongdoings’ by whites.

However, as I said in the beginning, if you put a black person (especially child and/or female) in a White environment it will lead to self-doubt and self-hatred.

Isn't Tyson Beckford half rice??

Many of the foids he interviews are in Australia or the UK, and those two countries seem even worse than the US is
I'd say as far as western anglo countries are considered Australia, UK and Canada are still worse than burgerland for now.

Dont watch ecelebs I only watch this guy when he is posted on .co even then I dont fully watch the videos

I'd say as far as western anglo countries are considered Australia, UK and Canada are still worse than burgerland for now.

im a burgercel of Latino ancestry. At one point I considered moving to Canada or Australia, but as shitty as life in USA is becoming, I think I would’ve killed myself if I would’ve moved to either country. I am, at best, fucking invisible to Americunts and spic foids, and they give me disgusted looks even if I innocently walk a little too close, so life in aus or Canada would be daily suicidefuel