Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Popular YouTube couple has Corona Virus

K3MP3R

K3MP3R

Banned
-
The hole’s suffering is life fuel. Hearing her in pain was awesome. I played it over and over again. Just the bit where she’s in pain.

Damn, cucktears can you please include me in the screenshot, just this ones?

dunno who these people are and im not gonna learn either

not one click

I hope they die

Hope the roastie and the cuck die a painful death

Over for phychopathcels. IT include me in the screenshot also.

Social media cocksuckers

Look at them smile as they tell people they're infected. YouTubers are so fucking braindead that they think getting a virus will make them more famous.

I thank the riceman who ate the bat. Thanks bat and riceman you've done us incels an excellent service by spreading a virus and allowing us to watch the world burn and seeing normies,foids,Chads and boomers suffer for our amusement. I hope more rice will do this with other creatures to stir up more chaos and suffering.

I thank the riceman who ate the bat. Thanks bat and riceman you've done us incels an excellent service by spreading a virus and allowing us to watch the world burn and seeing normies,foids,Chads and boomers suffer for our amusement. I hope more rice will do this with other creatures to stir up more chaos and suffering.

The funniest thing is normies being so traumatized that they can't go out and socialize. NIGGA that's my entire LIFE!

Another day another Coronachan lifefuel.

In Nelson Muntz style - Ha Ha!

Niggas sperging out over a bee on the outside of his car

brutal richcelpill tbh. at least they didnt lick toilets or some shit tbh

Her eye area is worse than coronavirus.

Her eye area is worse than coronavirus.
Giphy 1

Anyone have the timestamp for the part that OP is talking about?

YouTube whores love to lie for views

:feelskek:

It would be cucked NOT to get some level of joy from seeing the people who ostracized, mocked, and gaslighted you all your life receiving some suffering in turn.

Exactly the kind of lifefuel I need

They use Corona-chan as an excuse to have more exposure.
The only difference now, that bitch has less makeup then usual.