[Serious] Porn is cuck simulation

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
Everyone who watches other men dick a foid is a cuck.
Just lol at thinking you are better than a cuck because you only watch other dicks fucking and being sucked on a screen rather than IRL.

POV is no exception. It's not your dick you're looking at it's another man's and it's far bigger than yours. Yours would not pleasure a woman in the same way dicklet. The type of sex you would be having would be more like rabbit sex tbh and just lol at a woman giving you a BJ slurping all over your 4 inches it doesn't happen to dicklets.

Most of us watch porn and most of us are cucks because of this. If you don't want to be a cuck then stop watching hard core porn with other men's dicks present.
 
Salutextm

Salutextm

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
429
I watch solo porn of women
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Anti-mainstream.
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Messages
4,390
I have quitted porn because it makes me feel lonely.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
I just fapped to porn before writing this. I'm trying to get myself to quit by writing this ngl
 
Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Paragon
-
Joined
Sep 28, 2018
Messages
15,813
I fap too much tbh and i am planning to fap after writing this post.
 
RopeIsMyLove

RopeIsMyLove

"[...] I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe."
-
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Messages
163
hard core porn with other men's dicks present.
Idk why you singled out hardcore porn, amature porn is also cucked and even more suifuel.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
Idk why you singled out hardcore porn, amature porn is also cucked and even more suifuel.
I thought hardcore porn encompassed amature as well. I though hard core was anything that showed cock or poon tbh
 
RopeIsMyLove

RopeIsMyLove

"[...] I curse my stars in bitter grief and woe."
-
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Messages
163
I thought hardcore porn encompassed amature as well. I though hard core was anything that showed cock or poon tbh
I don't want to argue over semantics especially when it comes to porn, but i think hardcore porn involves a some sort of obscure fetish.
 
Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Messages
263
But what if I'm only focused on the female. And how attractive they are.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
I don't want to argue over semantics especially when it comes to porn, but i think hardcore porn involves a some sort of obscure fetish.
Perhaps the definition differs accross the world.
I don't know if I'm right but in my mind there are 2 types of porn: soft-core and hard-core. Soft-core does not reveal genitalia, hard-core does. Maybe it's changed since the days I was young and first came accross these terms.
 
slaaneshcel

slaaneshcel

Recruit
-
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
21
Porn is the way to keep the sexless happy. Why care that you have no chance with females when you can watch successful men fuck them. It is a way to block your enlightenment of how unneeded you are.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
But what if I'm only focused on the female. And how attractive they are.
You can do that without the presence of another man's cock in the frame. If there is a cock then it's cuckoldry.
Porn is the way to keep the sexless happy. Why care that you have no chance with females when you can watch successful men fuck them. It is a way to block your enlightenment of how unneeded you are.
Nothing wrong with it if it's your choice to be a cuck. Don't think you're better than a cuck if you do though.
 
Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 4, 2018
Messages
21,322
It's just overall weird to think about looking at the bigger picture of it.
 
HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
-
Joined
Mar 16, 2019
Messages
391
Unnecessary morality. To be cuck is to watch the woman you relate to by fucking another man and get excited about it. The woman in the porn video is not the woman you're relating to. Just remembering that you are incel and do not relate to any woman.

I do not watch porn just because of the health harms that pornography does. I do not see anything immoral about watching pornography, and I do not think men should feel any weight in their conscience because of it. If it is to stop, then stop because of health damage.
 
Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, Neetcel
-
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
674
I usually just fab to my own fantasies ngl
 
Bourbon

Bourbon

Slowly dying inside
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Messages
291
what about lesbians?
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Messages
4,507
Just lol at thinking you are better than a cuck because you only watch other dicks fucking and being sucked on a screen rather than IRL.
PORN
> Free
> Impersonal
> No effort

CUCK (OPEN RELATIONSHIP)
> Providing financially for said woman (even some money goes to the "bull")
> Personal and there's emotions involved
> You put time and effort into the relationship

How can you not see the difference, one is an effortless, emotionless free release, the other is a costly, time consuming, emotionally traumatic experience.

If you don't want to be a cuck then stop watching hard core porn with other men's dicks present.
So what about lesbian porn, just because no man is there you're not a cuck?

How about lesbian porn with a strapon involved, are you a cuck yet, or does the exception still apply?

What about 3D porn and Hentai, those dicks in the video (sometimes tentacles lol) don't actually exist, so there are no "other men's dicks present"?

What if a man filmed himself fucking a prostitute and masturbated to that video, is it different because he knows for a fact its his dick?

Are you seeing how arbitrary your argument is

One could argue if you masturbate to any example of two humans sexually satisfying eachother you are a cuck, why specify that its only if another man is part of the situation.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
I usually just fab to my own fantasies ngl
I always used to do that when I was a teenager and early twenties. It's a bit worrying that I almost can't even do that anymore in my mid 30s.
what about lesbians?
Borderline. Maybe you're getting cucked by a foid? Maybe not
 
LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
4,589
3D porn is cucked and low IQ.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
Unnecessary morality. To be cuck is to watch the woman you relate to by fucking another man and get excited about it. The woman in the porn video is not the woman you're relating to. Just remembering that you are incel and do not relate to any woman.

I do not watch porn just because of the health harms that pornography does. I do not see anything immoral about watching pornography, and I do not think men should feel any weight in their conscience because of it. If it is to stop, then stop because of health damage.
No morality, just a choice whether to take part in a cuck simulation or not.
PORN
> Free
> Impersonal
> No effort

CUCK (OPEN RELATIONSHIP)
> Providing financially for said woman (even some money goes to the "bull")
> Personal and there's emotions involved
> You put time and effort into the relationship

How can you not see the difference, one is an effortless, emotionless free release, the other is a costly, time consuming, emotionally traumatic experience.



So what about lesbian porn, just because no man is there you're not a cuck?

How about lesbian porn with a strapon involved, are you a cuck yet, or does the exception still apply?

What about 3D porn and Hentai, those dicks in the video (sometimes tentacles lol) don't actually exist, so there are no "other men's dicks present"?

What if a man filmed himself fucking a prostitute and masturbated to that video, is it different because he knows for a fact its his dick?

Are you seeing how arbitrary your argument is

One could argue if you masturbate to any example of two humans sexually satisfying eachother you are a cuck, why specify that its only if another man is part of the situation.
Well argued. However, there's no escaping that watching another man, 2d man, strap on or tentacle fuck a hole is a cuck simulation. Yes it's not as bad as it being your own gf or wife but it is a simulation of something similar. There are degrees of cuckery.

I tried to sum it up as hard-core porn but you're right there are still exceptions in that category. The point is if what you are watching was happening irl in front of you would you be being cucked or not? Most of the time you would be.

The main point of my post wasn't to shame porn users (I am one too unfortunately) but to get them to admit that they are not much better than actual cucks for taking part in a cuck simulation because that is exactly what it is most of the time.
 
ReallyRice

ReallyRice

God hates you.
-
Joined
Jan 21, 2018
Messages
1,384
Porn is healthy and good, everyone does it:feelshmm::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
 
refmd

refmd

awol
-
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Messages
1,637
i have no interest in porn for maybe 8+ years now

how is watching some other guy have sex with a foid going to improve my life at all.
 
HumanTrash

HumanTrash

Enlightened
-
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
1,065
I haven't watched other than solo porn for many many years...
 
LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Joined
May 29, 2018
Messages
4,589
2D porn is only low IQ.
I mean we're talking about a question of whether to fap to other men fucking fucking foids you're attracted to, or to simply not. Tbh the only 3D porn which you could argue isn't cucked would be solo foids, but even then you're fapping to them while Chad gets to fuck them.

I'm not a nofapper, although when I used to fap to real porn I'd feel terrible about myself afterwards. Perhaps your experience is different, but I find it to be psychologically damaging.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Messages
4,507
The main point of my post wasn't to shame porn users (I am one too unfortunately) but to get them to admit that they are not much better than actual cucks for taking part in a cuck simulation because that is exactly what it is most of the time.
Well dude that point does not stand, its not logical, because someone who watches porn is definitely better by far than a literal cuck, because as I said:

PORN
> Free
> Impersonal
> No effort

CUCK (OPEN RELATIONSHIP)
> Providing financially for said woman (even some money goes to the "bull")
> Personal and there's emotions involved
> You put time and effort into the relationship

How can you not see the difference, one is an effortless, emotionless free release, the other is a costly, time consuming, emotionally traumatic experience.
By your logic, a neet who makes minimum wage via various passive income streams is as worse off as a cashier at a fast food restaurant making minimum wage (wage cuck). One actually has to put in effort all day to get money that gets taxed, the other stays at home all day relaxing collecting money for whilst doing nothing but hobbies and leisure activities.
 
FaceandHFD

FaceandHFD

this site is my toilet
-
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
3,884
take the cuckpill
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Commander"
-
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
3,318
i jerk off to crush fetish and dildo titfuck porn im fine , i rarely watch a foid fucking i find titfucks way more interesting and astheticly more pleasing
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
Well dude that point does not stand, its not logical, because someone who watches porn is definitely better by far than a literal cuck, because as I said:



By your logic, a neet who makes minimum wage via various passive income streams is as worse off as a cashier at a fast food restaurant making minimum wage (wage cuck). One actually has to put in effort all day to get money that gets taxed, the other stays at home all day relaxing collecting money for whilst doing nothing but hobbies and leisure activities.
Degrees of cuckery. If you're on the scale you're still a cuck and shouldn't be all high and mighty looking down on irl cucks.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Messages
4,507
Degrees of cuckery. If you're on the scale you're still a cuck and shouldn't be all high and mighty looking down on irl cucks.
BS argument because EVERY AVERAGE MAN IS ON THE SCALE, so by your logic, not even normie males can look down on anyone, so the only men who can look down on anyone is CHAD.

If we follow your logic, every man but chad is a cuck by default, no matter what, heck even chad jerks off to porn sometimes, so chads are sometimes "temporary cucks"

This is what happens when you take a concept and push it to ridiculous extremes, it always seems like you are joking or stupid.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
BS argument because EVERY AVERAGE MAN IS ON THE SCALE, so by your logic, not even normie males can look down on anyone, so the only men who can look down on anyone is CHAD.

If we follow your logic, every man but chad is a cuck by default, no matter what, heck even chad jerks off to porn sometimes, so chads are sometimes "temporary cucks"

This is what happens when you take a concept and push it to ridiculous extremes, it always seems like you are joking or stupid.
Enjoy your cuck simulation brah.
 
Shower_Taker

Shower_Taker

Recruit
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Messages
424
Can you not tell the difference between a computer screen and a real woman? It’s voyeurism, but your argument is like claiming someone stole the town bike from you after you rode it...except it’s a virtual bike on a screen...Yeah.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
Can you not tell the difference between a computer screen and a real woman? It’s voyeurism, but your argument is like claiming someone stole the town bike from you after you rode it...except it’s a virtual bike on a screen...Yeah.
Cuck simulation porn seems to be more damaging physically and psychologically than non cuck simulation porn. I think by defining it this way and distinguishing between the 2 we can understand why there is a difference and help us realise what we're doing to our Self (in the yungian sense).
 
S

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the poor thing just die
-
Joined
Sep 30, 2018
Messages
1,597
I just fapped to porn before writing this. I'm trying to get myself to quit by writing this ngl
Hate porn.
On and iff nofapper.
But if you seriously do it then you'll have shitn ton of wet dreams and end up chaining your sheets every morning for back to back 3/4 days
 
Salustio

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,703
You are absolutely right. So what about hentais?

I think the most uncucked kind of porn is hentai.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
You are absolutely right. So what about hentais?

I think the most uncucked kind of porn is hentai.
Possibly. I have seen a bit of that but not enough to make a general statement about it. Basically any porn that doesn't involve other men being in the frame and/or doesn't involve a penis or penis like object is not cuck simulation.
 
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Whitepilled Moralfag
-
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
2,612
I really want to see the effect 2D porn has on your brain over 3D porn. 3D porn is proven to be extremely harmful on men, but there hasn't really been any conclusive data, if much data at all on 2D porn. I really wonder. If only I didn't get kicked out of university, could do this shit myself with funding.
 
Salustio

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,703
Possibly. I have seen a bit of that but not enough to make a general statement about it. Basically any porn that doesn't involve other men being in the frame and/or doesn't involve a penis or penis like object is not cuck simulation.
What concerns me the most about porn is that watching it you are directly enabling a Chad, you are giving him the power to live just having sex. And, most importantly, you are enabling the thot behavior of Stacies.

It’s not like watching sports (also cucked), watching porn is worse than following Chad athletes.

Watching porn is direct-cucking, even worse than being a true cuckold with a hot wife and a bull.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Messages
4,507
Enjoy your cuck simulation brah.
Lol ran out of stupid arguments, enjoy being brainless

Possibly. I have seen a bit of that but not enough to make a general statement about it. Basically any porn that doesn't involve other men being in the frame and/or doesn't involve a penis or penis like object is not cuck simulation.
In this hypothetical are both of these men cucks then?:

Guy A: Jerks off to exclusively lesbian porn and is in an open relationship
Guy B: Jerks off to exclusively gangbang porn and is married to a faithful woman

What concerns me the most about porn is that watching it you are directly enabling a Chad, you are giving him the power to live just having sex.
You mean if you buy porn, if you watch free porn you are actually robbing "Chads" of money they should get, I put Chad in quotes, because I don't know the kind of porn you watch, but with the kind I watch you barely see a "handsome man" in it, because the focus of the videos is the woman (rape porn). Its mostly fat and/or out of shape dudes that have average or below average faces. A lot of the guys in these videos aren't "packing heat" either, it looks like a bunch of 5 inchers in the scenes.

If you are watching porn with a bunch of Chads in it, I'd ask why you keep watching that same genre/category

It’s not like watching sports (also cucked), watching porn is worse than following Chad athletes.

Watching porn is direct-cucking, even worse than being a true cuckold with a hot wife and a bull.
Like I told @Braincel14w :
This is what happens when you take a concept and push it to ridiculous extremes, it always seems like you are joking or stupid.
I literally cannot tell if you are trolling or serious right now, because the claim is so illogical and ridiculous. Literally letting a man fuck your wife is the same as jerking off to some random woman you don't know get fucked, if you truly believe that then thanks for the proving the point I was trying to make to @Braincel14w . When you take a concept and stretch it to ridiculous proportions, it always looks like you're joking, because it becomes absurd at that point.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
@BlkPillPres it's not a difficult concept dude I think you must be just coping pretending not to get it.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Messages
4,507
@BlkPillPres it's not a difficult concept dude I think you must be just coping pretending not to get it.
So simple, yet you avoid answering a simple hypothetical lol

I'll ask again
In this hypothetical are both of these men cucks?:

Guy A: Jerks off to exclusively lesbian porn and is in an open relationship
Guy B: Jerks off to exclusively gangbang porn and is married to a faithful woman

Ever think you are just simple minded
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
So simple, yet you avoid answering a simple hypothetical lol

I'll ask again
In this hypothetical are both of these men cucks?:

Guy A: Jerks off to exclusively lesbian porn and is in an open relationship
Guy B: Jerks off to exclusively gangbang porn and is married to a faithful woman

Ever think you are just simple minded
Guy A: is being cucked by his irl partner
Guy B: is not being cucked by his partner but is taking part in cuck simulation which is obviously cucked.

So they're both cucks but obviously guyA is a worse type of cuck.
The only men in this world that aren't some type of cuck are men who are not being cheated on and not watching other men do sexual stuff. Yes that means the majority of modern men are cucks.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Fakecel Slayer
-
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Messages
4,507
Yes that means the majority of modern men are cucks.
Yes, and thta's exactly why your definition is illogical, ridiculous and retarded. If basically everyone falls under a term because you've broadened the scope to ridiculous lengths, then the term loses its purpose. It would be like if I said if you go for around a month without sex you are incel, the term incel loses any weight that it had, it doesn't mean anything anymore, but I realize I'm arguing with a troll or an idiot, so its going in one ear and out the next, you can't explain logic to a moron, so i'll end this here.
 
Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
1,730
Yes, and thta's exactly why your definition is illogical, ridiculous and retarded. If basically everyone falls under a term because you've broadened the scope to ridiculous lengths, then the term loses its purpose. It would be like if I said if you go for around a month without sex you are incel, the term incel loses any weight that it had, it doesn't mean anything anymore, but I realize I'm arguing with a troll or an idiot, so its going in one ear and out the next, you can't explain logic to a moron, so i'll end this here.
Just lol at your coping "logic". Enjoy your cuck simulation you cuckold.
 
Last edited:
IncelGolem

IncelGolem

formerly ruck stuck fuck muck of r/incels
-
Joined
May 24, 2018
Messages
163
Idc. It still feels goof for a few minutes. Coming home from work and jerking off to porn is literally the highlight of my day.
 
Top