Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Portland antifa tries to burn police alive

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200807 072736
20200807 072716

It's been close to 70 straight nights of riots in portland.

fucking based. fuck the police and the system

You say that, but everyone in that Antifa crowd is a hardcore feminist. You support that?
IDGAF, I don't support anything politically aside from the destruction of the system.

IDGAF, I don't support anything politically aside from the destruction of the system.
Here, here!

The cops aren’t anyone’s friends either.

They’ve propped up ZOG for years and facilitated its criminal global empire.

Now that ZOG is turning on them and essentially eating itself in so doing one could say this is a kind of poetic justice and or even potential karmic retribution.

Wheeler was at the riot not long ago. The guy is a far left cunt.

who the fuck is gonna protect u from the Tyrone or commie army if no police exist

Will be used as “props” for Donald Trumps re-election campaign

Is this all what these retards think about? “Red party bad :soy:“ They can’t even do their jobs properly, this should have been stopped long ago. The mayor is a bitch and should have called the national guard to use tear gas, water cannons etc.

> "Yeah let's destroy the system, communism is so good, power for the workers"

Just a normal day in portland

It doesnt matter if antifa or police win, we're still outcasts

Im tired of all that shit.

Holy shit those riots are still going on?
I thought they would've calmed down by now

Good thing those retarded protests orchestrated by the elites didn't pick up in Brazil.

Holy shit those riots are still going on?
I thought they would've calmed down by now
Portland seems to be becoming what Virginia and Tennessee was in the last Civil War. A constant battleground.

Politicians and their police dogs are letting them riot on purpose, they will all get slap on the wrists especially in ultra left cities like Seattle and Portland. They even guarded them from someone possibly interfering in taking down statue of president Andrew Jackson in front of White House under bullshit pretenses.
GETTY AndrewJackson062320

Meanwhile whenever handful of dissident rightists hold a walking rally the media starts with labeling and police goes in full riot gear to watch them while letting radical leftists pass through to clash and if someone fights back from right they immediately lock them up. But the GOP conservatives aka neoliberals who lag 10 years behind progressives still lick the boots of police and military that openly kneeled with protesters and let them desecrate the heritage of their country.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back