Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Portland was yuck.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I've never chadfished American girls before and so last night, I set my location Portland(Oregon), US and honestly, this was the worst swiping on dating app I've ever done, so far. All I saw was landwhales, tranny looking girls, tons of ugly negresses, below average looking 26+ holes with a handful of decent looking holes. Portland population is above 650,000 but a small European town with population less than 100,000 and some Asian cities easily mogs the shit out of Portland's foids hard on dating apps as far as what I've observed.

Last edited:
Women are getting uglier while their standards for men are getting higher. Also, American women are fat lazy fucks.

Inner cities are like that. Always at the frontier of degeneracy and rampant hedonism.

Women are getting uglier while their standards for men are getting higher. Also, American women are fat lazy fucks.
I was so careful while swiping on Portland's holes to make sure I'm not swiping right on tranny, such was the state of that city. Yep, they are getting uglier.

White foids in America are 70 percent fat trash. Portland is the biggest leftist shithole in the country. Full of poor single mothers and soycucks.

That's where the antifa commiecucks and proud boy conservatives fight.

White foids in America are 70 percent fat trash. Portland is the biggest leftist shithole in the country. Full of poor single mothers and soycucks.

That's where the antifa commiecucks and proud boy conservatives fight.
Why do they like to be fat? Total gross while swiping and seeing their faces. Shit, such bitches still have high standards.

Why do they like to be fat? Total gross while swiping and seeing their faces. Shit, such bitches still have high standards.
Americans eat a lot of corn and sugar. I noticed Europeans don't eat that healthy but they eat fewer calories. Foids don't need to care about their weight because cucks will take care of them.

Americans eat a lot of corn and sugar. I noticed Europeans don't eat that healthy but they eat fewer calories. Foids don't need to care about their weight because cucks will take care of them.
What US city should I try next time? I'm thinking of Fort Worth.

Exactly. Millennials are the ugliest bitches in recent human history, yet ironically, their expectations and standards for men are the highest ever, almost to the point of absurdity.

Americans are fat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back