Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Possible incel meeting scenario

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Whenever one talk about meeting irl I imagine members are showing up with hoods on, with glasses and some with earphones on, avoid eye contact it'd be fucking awkward tbh tallfags and manlets are together,shitskins and cumskins.

Curries of course, getting brutally mogged. And ricecels there like imagine on the Japanese soldiers in WW2 american propaganda posters,with glasses on

That's why it should be max with 3-4 people that's the only way it would work.

Best meeting is drinking vodka and then going to search for cute adorable lolis in streets. Thats why small meetings are better

yea its why an incel meeting would never actually happen

not gonna happen man

I would only meet an incel if it trust the person and if I trust it isn’t a fakecel who wants to trick me and it the incel is willing to travel to meet me since I don’t know how to travel and my parents are strict so I wouldn’t be able to go anywhere outside of my town anyway.

I would only meet an incel if it trust the person and if I trust it isn’t a fakecel who wants to trick me and it the incel is willing to travel to meet me since I don’t know how to travel and my parents are strict so I wouldn’t be able to go anywhere outside of my town anyway.
You have to leave your parents side. Ek.

You have to leave your parents side. Ek.
To be fair, I have done some stupid shit before and got jailed one time and parents had to bail me out.

To be fair, I have done some stupid shit before and got jailed one time and parents had to bail me out.
But you ain’t in their debt anymore. If they don’t want ya around it’s time to migratemaxx.

I think there would be at least one fight over fakecel accusations.

Likely between me and the tallest person there.

I wanna see a fight between @Damo the incel and @Blacktarpill

But arent you 26?
I wanna see a fight between @Damo the incel and @Blacktarpill
I dont wanna get beaten up by damo.

i’d be down even if it’s awkward but everyone LAcel is a flake

Sure. I'll meet up with any cucktears member in the UK.

The only people that would go would be infiltrators looking for people to blackmail

Whenever one talk about meeting irl I imagine members are showing up with hoods on, with glasses and some with earphones on, avoid eye contact it'd be fucking awkward tbh tallfags and manlets are together,shitskins and cumskins.

Curries of course, getting brutally mogged. And ricecels there like imagine on the Japanese soldiers in WW2 american propaganda posters,with glasses on

I'm down if we actually had an event we need 1

Thessaloniki 2020 tbh.

London 2020. We could visit a mosque together and you guys could convert to islam.

fakecel if you leave the house

couldn't be possible, normies view this site too much they need to make it private, theres always like 500 guests on, they would infiltrate and post our pics to social media, our lives would be over

Unless you dont care about being doxxed this is a bad idea. Maybe a private one can be held but even then I wouldnt trust it, this site is filled with normies, I bet they outnumber incels by a huge margin.

We would be shot down on the spot

I'll bring the deviled eggs and borsh!

I don’t know how to travel and my parents are strict so I wouldn’t be able to go anywhere outside of my town anyway.
Seriously, man, what the fuck? You're 26. Your parents can't control your life forever. You should move out into your own place and become an independent person as soon as possible. The fact that you're saying you don't know how to travel as a 26-year-old man shows that your development has been stunted by your parents being so strict and overbearing.

Seriously, man, what the fuck? You're 26. Your parents can't control your life forever. You should move out into your own place and become an independent person as soon as possible. The fact that you're saying you don't know how to travel as a 26-year-old man shows that your development has been stunted by your parents being so strict and overbearing.
I'm also 26 and in a similar situation tbh. My parents aren't strict, and I have traveled many times with my family when I was young, but traveling alone terrifies me because I'm afraid I'll make some stupid mistake and people will judge me and look down on me. It's over for anxietycels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back