Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Possible Incel Test: Lesbians treat you the same as straight girls

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
If lesbians are the baseline for how a girl not attracted to you treats you then it can measure against how straight girls treat you.

I never really cared about them

Never knew a lesbian in my whole life.

Lesbian = chadsexual
Straightgirls = chadsexual

There is no fucking lesbian on this earth

Incel test: everyone treats you like shit

Never though of this, but I’ll use myself as an example: I get along quite well with lesbians, tbh, and they seem to treat me very nicely. I never wondered as to why, I just took it as it is

Threads like this make me cringe, maybe being treated differently is possible if you have an attractive female phenotype, but attraction is the kind of thing that makes you move out of the way when walking past someone. It's instinctual nature is more reptilian brained than you think.

They actually treat you worse than straight girls. At my workplace there was a female security guard that was a lesbian and that bitch hated me to the core, she would let anyone enter the building with food except me and always looked at me with disgust. Lesbians hate men just for the fact they're men. How do you think they feel about ugly men?

Never though of this, but I’ll use myself as an example: I get along quite well with lesbians, tbh, and they seem to treat me very nicely. I never wondered as to why, I just took it as it is

You must be a chad then, cause lesbians get along only with attractive men.

All foids treat me the same: Like I'm invisible.

Lol. Lesbians are man haters. If you're ugly, they'll hate ya more than her foes.

all "lesbians" crave chads dick. when chad becomes available shes gonna jump on his cock for a good dicking

I used to pursue some girls who I didn't know at the time were lesbians. I did this because they were never around guys, so I thought they must desperate for a guy. However they treated me better than straight girls. While straight girls openly treated me with disgust or ignored me, lesbians didn't mind my presence in the short term, however it only took a few weeks for them to grow tired of me. I don't know about the butch ones, as I only ever pursued the feminine ones.

All of them want me dead, lesbians or not