Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Possible path to ascension: Weight loss surgery (Fatcel here).

latincell

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
I had weight loss surgery a month back. So far, I've gone from 279 lbs to 244 lbs in the span of 60 days. If I were to eat more than a fist-sized cup of food, I would feel a strong discomfort on my chest and throw up. Hopefully, with the right diet, I'm able to ascend and get a foid in my home country by staying there. I would say that weight loss surgery is a viable option if you're a fatcel and have the money to pay for it.

If you're a fatcel you shouldn't even be on this site assuming you're normal and definitely if you're above average height.
You have no clue how your bones/face structure looks under that fat and no women likes a fatass not even the fat ones.
Volcel in its purist form

If you're a fatcel you shouldn't even be on this site assuming you're normal and definitely if you're above average height.
You have no clue how your bones/face structure looks under that fat and no women likes a fatass not even the fat ones.
I'm not above-average height. If I was a Chad, why would I have an account here. I've been rejected time and time again by foids way before I knew this site existed. I just didn't know why I was being rejected.

Fatcel is volcel anyway. so of course there's a paath when you were never incel

is volcel anyway. so of course there's a paath when you were never incel
Heartless is a fatcel who’s 6”2 and said he could ascend if he didn’t stop lusting for lolis, fakecel?

It's so crazy to think people literallly have to have surgeries and have part of their stomach removed just because they can't eat healthy food instead

Heartless is a fatcel who’s 6”2 and said he could ascend if he didn’t stop lusting for lolis, fakecel?
of course. without a doubt. I literally just got warned by retarded @i_a_m_i for saying most whites can ascend but he brags about being 6'2 and mogging the shit out of everyone and can ascend with non virgins and he's still here.

It's so crazy to think people literallly have to have surgeries and have part of their stomach removed just because they can't eat healthy food instead
It's not so much eating healthy foods, as control of portion sizes. I can eat all the healthy foods you want and still be fat. I tried.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It's not so much eating healthy foods, as control of portion sizes. I can eat all the healthy foods you want and still be fat. I tried.
how do you manage to eat less and not go hungry?

Good luck man. I hope you you loose weight and ascend.

I am glad to see users looksmaxx and nit just give up

ehh i can somewhat agree but also disagree, as a fatcel.
Mostly because i'm 5'6, have 4 inch dick, with autism and social anxiety

Mostly because i'm 5'6, have 4 inch dick, with autism and social anxiety
Well I meant it for people who where only being held back by there weight and seeing as your below average height assuming your a amerimutt or euro then you have a decent reason.
That being said if you're fat then you should at least attempt to lose the weight especially if you have been fat for most of your adult life.

Well I meant it for people who where only being held back by there weight and seeing as your below average height assuming your a amerimutt or euro then you have a decent reason.
That being said if you're fat then you should at least attempt to lose the weight especially if you have been fat for most of your adult life.
yeah i know. I've been fat since i was 9 or 10 and i'm 21 right now

Fatcel is volcel anyway. so of course there's a paath when you were never incel

what about plant based diets that aren't really high in calories but still filling with all the fiber?

what about plant based diets that aren't really high in calories but still filling with all the fiber? View attachment 393845View attachment 393846
tbh all these specialized diets that limit you to certain types of food are giga cope. you can easily get all the fiber you need on a standard diet by just adding inulin powder to a shake or something. calorie restriction is the only thing that matters for weight loss

tbh all these specialized diets that limit you to certain types of food are giga cope. you can easily get all the fiber you need on a standard diet by just adding inulin powder to a shake or something. calorie restriction is the only thing that matters for weight loss
the idea is to eat solid food that will make you feel full and not be high in calories. so the food that you end up eating, why not make it lower in calories if it can still take care of your hunger and taste good?

all the best man

this. I lost 20 pounds and all there was to it was less food down my stomach.

I follow the ketogenic diet with intermittent fasting.