Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Possible reason why men are more vulnerable to Corona virus

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
First of all, Corona virus is more likely to affect men

Secondly, sex improves your immune system

As it is well documented, men are more likely to live in celibacy. Therefore, men have, on average, weaker immunity system.

If women want to prevent the spread of Corona virus, it is their duty to have sex with incels.
If they don't, they are supporting the spread of it
full

If women want to prevent the spread of Corona virus, it is their duty to have sex with incels.
Women have no concept of duty, it's all about what feels right at the moment and what they can get away with.

women do support the spread of it as long as it removes ugly men

I think it is because all the lonely men in Riceland just want to end it and embrace Corona-chan

Women would rather let corona virus kill all of humanity than to have sex with an incel

Another based post

If that were the case, men would be more vulnerable to every disease.

i just eat a ton of garlic lemons and other shit that improves my immune system

Why have sex with incels when they can let the coronavirus kill those with weak immune systems and get the Chad genes

Jokes aside, it's probably because men are more likely to smoke, not because they're predisposed to coronaviruses or something
If that were the case, men would be more vulnerable to every disease.
They are. Take pretty much every disease that's not breast cancer or psychiatric in nature and men are more likely to get it

As it is well documented, men are more likely to live in celibacy. Therefore, men have, on average, weaker immunity system.

full
Based & Brutal in equal proportions

It's yet another ((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))) project to cull incel numbers so their bioengineered gigachad offsprings can spread their genes far and wide in the future

I only leave my house for college 3 days a week and never interact with anybody there so I doubt I'm getting it any time soon.

I want Corona to kill chads primarily

full

Well done. 1000000 IQ :feelshaha:

They spread the virus to kill off incel subhumans

Corona is a hoax.

Corona is a Jewish , anti Christ , satanic program to destroy incels so all what will rest is foid and they are so easy to control and manipulate .

It never began for my immune system

i have chad immune system tbh :lul: :dab:

Shikamaru IQ post

Nah man it's clearly because of their personality

its Bioweapon meant to be used in war thats why

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6