Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Possible to get girls without a social circle?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
While being below average-looking. What are other ways of getting women?

A lot of couples meet through friends.

Otherwise, the internet and tinder. If you go this route, and you're definitely subhuman incel...you won't have any luck.

Parties. Bars, or so I've heard. Group events and activities. Groups in general, which you can join without having a social circle there, like hobby groups.

blickpall said:
Parties. Bars, or so I've heard. Group events and activities. Groups in general, which you can join without having a social circle there, like hobby groups.
How would you get invited to parties without having a social circle?

Crustaciouse said:

I've run into this problem before on this forum, it seems like everyone assumes "party" means house party or college party or workplace party or something. Parties, for the most part in at least my area, are events with DJs, at warehouses and venues, where you buy tickets. No invitation necessary. I'd say these make up the vast majority of "parties" around here but I obviously can't give objective statistics.

As soon as she realizes you don't have it though social media it's over.

Crustaciouse said:

I think Elliot Rodger managed to get into one despite not being invited. Word of mouth parties spread easily.

Betabux in this case is the only way

unless you're young, betabux is usually the only way if you're ugly even with social circle

NekoStance said:
Betabux in this case is the only way

unless you're young, betabux is usually the only way if you're ugly even with social circle

I will never be a betabux.

If you don't have a social circle you are ugly beyond saving.

No if you’re ugly and friendless it’s OVER

SwansonSamsonite said:
As soon as she realizes you don't have it though social media it's over.

if u r below avg idea is to have prolonged time spent with a girl, for her to catch up on ur reedemin qualities besides physical attraction

thats impossible through dating apps

u can try ur luck through facebook and some group hobbies, mb chartiy work or volunteering at events

I know average guys who have gotten laid off Tinder, so it's definitely possible