Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post in this thread to prove that you're a true rotter

3 cheers for LDAR

I'm about to watch Star Wars to celebrate cuz the New Year just started here.

:cowboy:

lets rot!

Solitarian_Walker said:

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

I can practically recite the scripts for Episodes I-VI.

Fuck you for making me do this -_-

Not really rotting, i’m at a party that’ll start in the next hour...But i’m still a subhuman.

what a great life we all have. 13+ year olds have the time of their life while we rot here

The new year can go to hell it will be the same in 2018

Octopusgun2 said:
Not really rotting, i’m at a party that’ll start in the next hour...But i’m still a subhuman.

Remember your face mask.

here I am

50 minutes to NYE and I'm rotting home

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Remember your face mask.
I seriously wish it was socially acceptable to just casually wear a mask.

Not really rotting per se but still here. Inb4 cope.

Rotting and decaying.

KyloRen said:
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

I can practically recite the scripts for Episodes I-VI.

Me too. There's so many good quotes that I run through my head in everyday situations.

When I watch them, I always marathon I-VI in chronological order. I watched Return of the Jedi the other day, now I'm rewatching it with commentary.

Evening, boyos.

*tips fedora*
Evening, fellow rotters

My earplugs are ready.

Literally rotting. I didn't leave my bed for 5 hours and 00:00 will come in 40 minutes.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uo0JAUWijM[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxwJ1q7cIck[/video]

sorrowfulsad said:
what a great life we all have. 13+ year olds have the time of their life while we rot here

Ultimate sui-fuel - even pre-teens have experienced greater heights than me.

Chinese New Year is the real new year, don't sweat it.

Meanwhile every other human being is at a party of some sort just about now.

basically decomposed at this point

Happy New Year to all you fellow Europeans. And to everyone else whenever your New Year is.

1433451562001.jpg

Solitarian_Walker said:

dont watch star wars. it's full of SJW and feminism. they even went as far as having an Asian girl gaurd beat down a black guy.

Lol @ being alone in your room rotting while chad has a threesome with 2 gorgeous chicks he picked up at a nye party. Just lol

Narazz said:
dont watch star wars. it's full of SJW and feminism. they even went as far as having an Asian girl gaurd beat down a black guy.

That's the new Disney shit that I don't really like either. I did like Rogue One even though it had some SJW propaganda with the female lead, but thankfully not as much as the other two.

>Be Rotting so hard they call me reiler
>Try to play some Fortnite
>Die 5 times consecutively on landing
>Bash keyboard
>Almost throw my mouse against the wall

There's. No. Fucking. Point.
I hope an Airplane drops a frozen slab of Piss straight through my skull

Mahlo said:
>Be Rotting so hard they call me reiler
>Try to play some Fortnite
>Die 5 times consecutively on landing
>Bash keyboard
>Almost throw my mouse against the wall

There's. No. Fucking. Point.
I hope an Airplane drops a frozen slab of Piss straight through my skull

lmfao I'm fucking garbage at video games(fortnite), yet I've been playing them all of my life to cope with being ugly genetic trash. Meanwhile chads on twitch are streaming with their girlfriends next to them and they win multiple times(fortnite). They have perfect aim and reflexes because good genes come in good packages, and their brains are perfectly healthy without sadness and pain, because they have active sex lives. Where is the rope.

lmfao I'm fucking garbage at video games(fortnite), yet I've been playing them all of my life to cope with being ugly genetic trash. Meanwhile chads on twitch are streaming with their girlfriends next to them and they win multiple times(fortnite). They have perfect aim and reflexes because good genes come in good packages, and their brains are perfectly healthy without sadness and pain, because they have active sex lives. Where is the rope.

I have no idea how Normies excel at these games. I die in the dumbest ways over and over while normalfag.tv breezes through to the Victory Royal

>"Woah guys, WOAH (exaggerated flailing)
>yeaaaaahhh we got em, 5th win of the day boys
>Hold on, Girlfriend is texting me
>Yeah, thanks Dicksucker631 for the hundred dollar donation. He wrote-
>nevermind, Man my Girl is blowing up my phone right now.
>[Proceeds to effortlessly destroy Gamecels with his Superior Cortex connections honed in the Pre-historic Period]

My ancestors were probably potato farmers. I have the reflexes of a Sustenance farmer