Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post Malone.

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
IDK... I play his songs when I feel like shit, and it relaxes me, now I just act like a wigger and shoot hoops.. I would be terrible at shooting hoops, but that is all part of that wigger swag.. I don't know.. I just might grow that neckbeard and get a gold tooth or somehting.. His songs aren't that bad for rap.. Plus that wigga can play the guitar in some of his songs too.. Guitar+Rap? count me in

I mean, he can literally pull off the 'degenerate" look... Shouldn't we be degenerate maxxing right now and act like wigger? Volcel if you don't try

Post malone has decent songs ngl. Im not into rap but i like ghostemane, scarlxrd and post

absolute garbage pop "rapper", him having a career after white iverson says a lot about normies tbh

The only good song he made was sunflower and even then his part sucks ass. He's not the cringest modern day rapper but definitely on the top 20

I like rkelly more