Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious post maxers who never add any personal experience, original thought, or anything funny beyond generic leddit tier memes; what's the point?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
I'm talking about people like Iamjacksbrokenheart and pp183

I don't get it. I sometimes post silly stuff cuz i'm bored and want attention, but most of my threads, responses are completely serious and discussing inceldom and my inceldom.

They cope their own way I guess

I think there are threads to be serious and threads to joke/postmaxx. The problem comes when people can't tell the difference between the two

@Daydreamincel

It’s not like @Napoleon de Geso still exist on here :feelsmega: as another alt that has a high post count
he's the same as any of em so who cares

yes he’s the same and could be any of them who’s they do it for ego and following
unironically don't have personalities

Maybe they like coping by postmaxing

If they were banned, I probably wouldn't even notice

they are too blackpilled to form sentences

If they are not trolls, than their behavior is a very extreme sad way of coping.

I'm talking about people like Iamjacksbrokenheart and pp183

I don't get it. I sometimes post silly stuff cuz i'm bored and want attention, but most of my threads, responses are completely serious and discussing inceldom and my inceldom.