Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Post most enjoyable physical books you own

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
F1C629CF 0DD3 4A16 A932 9920F5105893

B0B25B0B 267C 4F42 AE6A 8AD576629713

These two are the most based ones I own, I also have some Evola books ( Recommended by @Ethnic Natsoc ) but these two were based+enjoyable to read

Cirque Du Freak, it’s a manga based on the book series though

View attachment 381545

personally I don’t like western books and read Webnovels and light novels, chink shit, and enjoy them so much more. I highly recommend going to Wuxiaworld.com and reading Warlock of the Magus World for a fantastic time with a sociopathic evil Mc with Lifehack cheat code of an Artificial Intelligence he can control fused with his soul.
I see, I don’t really like fictional books though
Only a select few fictional books were fun to read like the classic Robinson Crusoe or Turner Diaries

imagine not being able to access every book you want at any time having only your phone
if you borrow books from libraries, you must give it back on time
if you buy books, you're a cuck paying for a cat in the sack
PDFs hurt my eyes and I prefer physical, keep crying for me

Cirque Du Freak, it’s a manga based on the book series though

View attachment 381545

personally I don’t like western books and read Webnovels and light novels, chink shit, and enjoy them so much more. I highly recommend going to Wuxiaworld.com and reading Warlock of the Magus World for a fantastic time with a sociopathic evil Mc with Lifehack cheat code of an Artificial Intelligence he can control fused with his soul.
based fellow cultivation xianxia wuxia cel, read Lord of the mysteries and way of the devil boyo. u wont regret

w
I agree. Very hard. But I recommend reading The Oracle Path, first 27 ish chapters are a slog at times and there is one NTR lite scene but it barely feels like one, and it’s the only one in the book, but MC is very similar to incels. Highly recommend it. Give it a shot, 60 chapters at least.
ill give it a try