Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Post on braincels: "The single biggest reason I'm thankful for the blackpill."

You have probably taken it as an offence, but my suggestion to join a MGTOW forum seems much more aligned to what you're talking about and many people here seem to fit that description rather than that of an incel. They are people who go their own way because they despise modern women while incel is someone who is involuntary celibate.

MGTOW are bluepilled cucks and they don't believe in the genetics > everything that incels do.

If we want to have a serious and intellectually honest discussion we cannot put on the same level people who wouldn't want to be with a 1/10 with actual medical conditions and people who don't even want a Becky or even a Stacy.

Why? because you say so? You are not this site's owner neither the majority here think like you (go make a survey and ask our members if they would consider fucking a granny as ascending)

Daily reminder that this is your floor:
btw I'd probably take the granny there if I were 10/15 years younger than her, she doesn't look that bad.

Moreover if you think non-volcels, ie incels don't exist why are you here?

You are not an INVOLUNTARY celibate either so I can ask you the same, why are you here? If you are fine with grannies you should be able to get one, or are you saying that you are as bad looking as Hotwheels (the guy in the my last post)?

Your accusation of being an IT member is totally senseless, I don't even care about them in the least. I find our forum's fascination with their subreddit to be silly and harmful to our credibility. I can't see any logit or evidence behind it but if you do have any evidence or serious reason to believe I am involved with them then please make sure to report me or PM a mod about it.

The logic is that you are afraid of us. As incel's population increase with the years, more and more people will start to join us and once we reach a critical mass, we should be able to restrain females again.

That is why I think you are an infiltrator trying to separate us, at the end of the day no one will care if the bottom of the society rebels, because they are a small minority that police can deal with, however if we can take normies into our ranks, we can do serious damage to the current world order.

Last edited:
MGTOW are bluepilled cucks and they don't believe in the genetics > everything that incels do.
That may depend on the person, but you people nonetheless fit their description much more than that of an incel.
Why? because you say so? You are not this site's owner neither the majority here think like you (go make a survey and ask our members if they would consider fucking a granny as ascending)

Daily reminder that this is your floor:
Because it is in the word itself, involuntary celibate ie someone who can't get a relationship or sex, not someone doesn't want one because it is cucked to do so. It's all in the rules section of the forum.
You are not an INVOLUNTARY celibate either so I can ask you the same, why are you here? If you are fine with grannies you should be able to get one, or are you saying that you are as bad looking as Hotwheels (the guy in the my last post)?
I am involuntary celibate because I cannot get a relationship. As I have said there is a reasonable limit to what one would accept to be with and I believe I've already tried with creatures most of you wouldn't even want to look at. It's completely dishonest to say that incels don't exist because we don't wanna get an 80 yo woman or someone with heavy medical problems, which are both conditions that go well beyond ugliness.
The logic is that you are afraid of us. As incel's population increase with the years, more and more people will start to join us and once we reach a critical mass, we should be able to restrain females again.

That is why I think you are an infiltrator trying to separate us, at the end of the day no one will care if the bottom of the society rebels, because they are a small minority that police can deal with, however if we can take normies into our ranks, we can do serious damage to the current world order.
Afraid of whom? Don't make me laugh, I just find you volcels annoying cunts and btw you are not an incel if you reject Beckys. Normies shouldn't be here if they can get sex or girlfriends and they should be allowed if they can't, it's as simple as that. We are not a military organization and there's never gonna be an incel revolution but maybe we'll have an increase in general acts of violence and men's participation in society will gradually decrease because the burden they are expected to carry greatly outweights the gain. It's even possible that Islamic immigration will bring a patriarchal regime in the end.

Afraid of whom? Don't make me laugh, I just find you volcels annoying cunts and btw you are not an incel if you reject Beckys. Normies shouldn't be here if they can get sex or girlfriends and they should be allowed if they can't, it's as simple as that. We are not a military organization and there's never gonna be an incel revolution but maybe we'll have an increase in general acts of violence and men's participation in society will gradually decrease because the burden they are expected to carry greatly outweights the gain. It's even possible that Islamic immigration will bring a patriarchal regime in the end.

Thanks for showing your true colors. If you are not actively trying to change the system then why are you here? might as well just cope with video games/anime/books/gym/math,{insert any hobbie}, hell why don't you go to discord and begin worshipmaxxing Beckys? or even better, just moneymaxx and provide for a Roastie and her 3 kids :feelskek: (btw you are a volcel if you are not moneymaxxing and instead you are here wasting time)

I am involuntary celibate because I cannot get a relationship. As I have said there is a reasonable limit to what one would accept to be with and I believe I've already tried with creatures most of you wouldn't even want to look at. It's completely dishonest to say that incels don't exist because we don't wanna get an 80 yo woman or someone with heavy medical problems, which are both conditions that go well beyond ugliness.

Not true, those "limits" are completely arbitrary, you are not our official representative to say what we are allowed to think, fuck off boot licker.

Last edited:
Thanks for showing your true colors. If you are not actively trying to change the system then why are you here? might as well just cope with video games/anime/books/gym/math,{insert any hobbie}, hell why don't you go to discord and begin worshipmaxxing Beckys? or even better, just moneymaxx and provide for a Roastie and her 3 kids :feelskek: (btw you are a volcel if you are not moneymaxxing and instead you are here wasting time)
Why do you ask me why I am here? This is incels.co, supposedly a site for involuntary celibates. It's not a site for people who don't want want women and are here to start a revolution. I should be the one asking you why you're here.
As I have said before for an autist with OCD it's pretty difficult to moneymaxx.
Not true, those "limits" are completely arbitrary, you are not our official representative to say what we are allowed to think, fuck off boot licker.
It's just incredibly dishonest to say you don't want Becky or Stacy and then if someone complains about your volceldom you show them 0,5/10 women with rare medical conditions or who are 40 years older than them and are like "bruh you are volcel just like me because you wouldn't smash this." Sounds like these idiots who tell us to just fuck trannies.

I’ve never been in r/braincels what is the cultural difference between that place and here?

No, they are not. Just be reasonable, really. It's okay if thin/muscular man doesn't want to be in relationship with obese woman, I won't call him volcel for that. But if below average 30 y/o man only wants to be in relationship/have sex with above average 13 y/os, and rejects his looksmatches, then he is obviously a volcel. It is not arbitrary. Just be reasonable.

Sounds like these idiots who tell us to just fuck trannies.

Trannies are dudes. Not the same thing, I'm not telling you to betray biology, same with Zoophilia.

It's just incredibly dishonest to say you don't want Becky or Stacy and then if someone complains about your volceldom you show them 0,5/10 women with rare medical conditions or who are 40 years older than them and are like "bruh you are volcel just like me because you wouldn't smash this."

Let's see what an incel is:
"Incels are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] The term is a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates"."

Seems like you are a volcel despite your mental gymnastics bro. And unless you become our official representative, you can cry as much as you want but it's not gonna change.

No, they are not. Just be reasonable, really. It's okay if thin/muscular man doesn't want to be in relationship with obese woman, I won't call him volcel for that. But if below average 30 y/o man only wants to be in relationship/have sex with above average 13 y/os, and rejects his looksmatches, then he is obviously a volcel. It is not arbitrary. Just be reasonable.

Nice alt account.

As I have said before for an autist with OCD it's pretty difficult to moneymaxx.

Not an excuse. If you can't be a businessman then studymaxx engineering or some other autistic-friendly career. If you can't do that then you are just Low IQ or Low Conscientiousness trash, if that is the case then just become a criminal.

Why do you ask me why I am here? This is incels.co, supposedly a site for involuntary celibates. It's not a site for people who don't want want women

Oh?, so because I don't want genetic trash as my wife then that means I don't want women? Nice logic bro.

...and are here to start a revolution

Keep crying IT, we are gonna destroy your society.

"Incels are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] The term is a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates"."

Oh?, so because I don't want genetic trash as my wife then that means I don't want women? Nice logic bro.

Even if you wanted one or not it doesn't mean you'll ever see an offer like that, they are so rare that all of these genetically deformed/mutated women would run out if every incel/undesired male would try to pursue them, and I would assume that they still have "standards". The poster you're talking to is a retard.

But in a theoretical sense yes, you'd technically be a volcel

Mods can confirm I'm definitely not him lol. As for the rest of your post... JFL :feelshaha:

No, they can't retard. Creating alt accounts is child's play. However you seem to know information about some previous conversation between Mr. Darth Soyboy and me, and I don't know why someone will ever stalk some irrelevant cuck as him in an incel forum, unless of course that "person" is his alt account or irl friend.

No, they can't retard. Creating alt accounts is child's play. However you seem to know information about some previous conversation between Mr. Darth Soyboy and me, and I don't know why someone will ever stalk some irrelevant cuck as him in an incel forum, unless of course that "person" is his alt account or irl friend.
they can check our ip, right? and what kind of information do i seem to have about your previous conversations? kek.

they can check our ip, right?

So you are a computer illiterate? no wonder you agree with this waste of oxygen.

I take it back, it looks like you are legit.

Trannies are dudes. Not the same thing, I'm not telling you to betray biology, same with Zoophilia.
They still have more SMV though.

Seems like you are a volcel despite your mental gymnastics bro. And unless you become our official representative, you can cry as much as you want but it's not gonna change.
It is not mental gymnastics but rather a self-evident truth. Incels are people who can't obtain relationships but of course there's always been some reasonable standard of normality about the women they try to obtain. A 3/10 woman is pretty ugly but still a normal woman, for example. This is obvious because if it weren't as I say then not one of this forum's users would be here. If you disagree and don't believe incels exist then it makes no sense for you to be here at all.
Not an excuse. If you can't be a businessman then studymaxx engineering or some other autistic-friendly career. If you can't do that then you are just Low IQ or Low Conscientiousness trash, if that is the case then just become a criminal.
I can't do these things as I alredy have enough difficulty with easy tasks at my easy terporary job, yes I am lowIQ trash. Discussing criminal activities is not allowed here so don't tell people to become criminals.
It's not genetic trash, people here are often talking about how they'd turn down even a Stacy which in my book is not trash genetics. It just defeats the purpose of this site.
Nice alt account.
Keep crying IT, we are gonna destroy your society.
Both making alt accounts and being an IT infiltrator are things that can get you permabanned here and I already told you to report me or PM a mod about it if you have evidence or valid reasons to believe that, otherwise you're just using strawman fallacies and I recommend you to stop because it's just gonna make you look silly.

I can't do these things as I alredy have enough difficulty with easy tasks at my easy terporary job, yes I am lowIQ trash. Discussing criminal activities is not allowed here so don't tell people to become criminals.

If what you are saying is true then it's truly over for you.

I guess you could take a look at this webpage and see if any therapy works for you:

Keep in mind that so far the only positive results are N = 1 Experiments.

To summarize, I'm going to keep posting here despite you hating that. Sorry not sorry

Everyone can get into a relationship, not everyone can get girls, that's the difference. Just like anyone can get into slavery but not as respected and free members of society, everyone can get into relationships, but not actually be loved by a woman
I wouldn't call betabuxxing a relationship.

The blackpill has saved many men

we are gonna destroy your society.

If what you are saying is true then it's truly over for you.

I guess you could take a look at this webpage and see if any therapy works for you:

Keep in mind that so far the only positive results are N = 1 Experiments.

To summarize, I'm going to keep posting here despite you hating that. Sorry not sorry
I thought you hated me and didn't expect such sudden kindness, thank you for the links, I promise I'll take a look.

I don't hate you and as I've said before I don't necessarily want anyone to go away, I just think people shouldn't brag about high standards.

EVERYONE can get into relationship?
Yes, even you can get a relationshit.

It has been proven that a lot of incels just don’t accept contemporary foid’s behavior and are standardcels.

I thought you hated me and didn't expect such sudden kindness, thank you for the links, I promise I'll take a look.

I don't hate you and as I've said before I don't necessarily want anyone to go away, I just think people shouldn't brag about high standards.

I just love to insult people, it's the biggest reason why I don't have a single friend. That being said I do have a lot of empathy for non-NT people that are helpless, and the moment you made that commentary about your mental being I decided that I could not keep attacking you anymore.

Also learn what Fluid and crystallized intelligence is:

Some learning techniques:

The black pill is a blessing. It saves me from years of betabuxing and white knighting. It gives me the chance to see the reptilian nature of woman. After accepting the black pill theories, I don’t see them anymore as those angels-like creatures that need to be served and protected. I feel free now even though I’m sentenced to a life of loneliness. The black pill is like a double-edged sword, you have to know how to use it or it will hurts you or kill you.

Last edited:
I just love to insult people, it's the biggest reason why I don't have a single friend. That being said I do have a lot of empathy for non-NT people that are helpless, and the moment you made that commentary about your mental being I decided that I could not keep attacking you anymore.

Also learn what Fluid and crystallized intelligence is:

Some learning techniques:

Thanks a lot for the links, I'll tell you what I think after I check them. :)

About friends I am sorry that you can't get any, I somewhat understand.

What has this come to

I can't get a relationship.
I doubt it, you probably haven't tried betabuxxing, good for you, I am not saying you should, I'm just saying that in theory, everyone can.

Betabuxxing doesn't get you a real relationship anyway, not that it matters because I couldn't even get a girl to let me betabux her
Exactly, but nobody was talking about real relationships.

That's the hill you're gonna die on? Despite the fact that the statement is grammatically correct?
It makes no sense, what do you mean "I were wrong stands then"

Everyone can get into a relationship, there is a strong difference between relationships and attration, it's not that you can't get into a relationship, it's that if you would get into one, she wouldn't care about you at all.
Chads.co

JFL if you think betabuxxing and being a Chad is anyway related
Who said i was ?
Its just from the way you insinuated when you typed your post.

Who said i was ?
Its just from the way you insinuated when you typed your post.
Yeah, because she not caring about you (like i typed) is totally related to being a Chad

Yeah, because she not caring about you (like i typed) is totally related to being a Chad
Then i might have guessed it wrong.
I am a bit tired...

People need to stop saying the blackpill is high IQ. It should be common sense. Doesn't take a big brain to understand it. Just the way of nature.