Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Post people you thought were ugly, but after being blackpilled you realized were not ugly at all

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Tyler1. I was deluded and though he was popular because of his personality and thought he was ugly because big head and short. The truth is that without his attractive face he would just be considered a loser autistic sperg. He has good eye area and maxilla.
th

Andy Milonakis. Used to cope so hard and thought that this guy proves that personality matters, but he has good facial bones and that's why people like being around him. Can you imagine if someone with a recessed face made a song called pussy pussy marijuana.

andy-milonakis-during-disney-vintage-by-jackie-brander-celebrates-picture-id105843395

Mitch Jones. I thought this guy was some Bieber haired ugly unmasculine twink. I use to think it was his personality, but then he talks about how girls would make the first move with him before even being a twitch streamer. He also acts extremely unmasculine talking about his anxiety/depression, and will get triggered over twitch chat. Despite this he has so many girls that are attractive that he's fucked and that want his dick compared to other big streamers.
jones-mitch-image.jpg
He has chad chin and jawline, good hunter eyes, but his maxilla is fucked.

Actual ugly human
OIP.2OQLDkI1_NCkFuY9hKETYAHaHH

Last edited:
The third guy has no Chad chin ffs. He's a 6 at best. Idk what's the deal with him, he's probably crazy famous. Hard to believe females constantly hit on him for no reason

The third guy has no Chad chin ffs. He's a 6 at best. Idk what's the deal with him, he's probably crazy famous. Hard to believe females constantly hit on him for no reason
Watch any of his irl streams and you will see he has a forward grown mandible. I'm not saying he's chad, but attractive enough to get laid and live a decent life.

Tyler1 is a manlet anyway without twitch he would be an incel

I a proper Incels has a unique incel face. Some people are ugly but they don't have that incel face so the society can accept them. Incels have such a face that any one automatically feels that he is an incel.

Jeremy Meeks I used to think he's ugly as fuck jfl

Same, he kept making goofy faces in all his videos so I thought he was ugly. He ended up losing his virginity at 14 to a 13 year old goth girl.

Andy milonakis is trucel tier jfl he gets mistaken for a 40 year old woman all the time. And his voice sounds like a 10 year olds. And hes short fat fuck

Andy milonakis is trucel tier jfl he gets mistaken for a 40 year old woman all the time. And his voice sounds like a 10 year olds. And hes short fat fuck
Isn't he just fat? His facial bones look fine. That's usually what obese gl people look like.

Isn't he just fat? His facial bones look fine. That's usually what obese gl people look like.
No he has growth hormone deficiency. He probably has zero testosterone in his body. Listen to his voice. Look at his feminine features. He is 40 years old btw.

No he has growth hormone deficiency. He probably has zero testosterone in his body. Listen to his voice. Look at his feminine features. He is 40 years old btw.
Oh he's someone who would have been gl otherwise than. He looks like a child lmfaoo.

I know that because of his growth hormone deficiency he looks and sounds like an early teen kid, but he still has good facial bones so he has value and people will enjoy interacting with him.

over for going to club with dadcels tbh

he statusmaxx'd hard, i somewhat respect it

You can have relatively normal facial features, but if you have a few 'creepy' traits commonly associated with incels it's over, even if your bone structure isn't too bad.

tyler is a midget and andy milonakis is truecel. mitch jones is decent looking probably high tier normie.