Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Post pix of your hs oneitis [LOWINHIBCEL EXCLUSIVE]

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
DEjmsM8XcAABuqV

CwCPueIXgAECqOM

Had a huge crush on this girl. She straight up told me in HS "no one likes you. Just kidding people like you, just not me."

She was dating a Tyrone acquaintance of mine for a while. Looking on her FB and Twitter, she's just another super liberal feminist woman. This is the first time in a while she's even crossed my mind.
Tall handsome violent thuggish drug-addicted Tyrones only! “Lady in the streets” is all a LARP.

The last time I had one was probably... 2012. She was the one to truly force me down the redpill rabbit hole. I'd post her pics since I see her twitter hasn't changed, but rather not since she's not exactly hiding her location.

She's probably objectively 4-5. She's not ugly, but there's no way she's "hot". And yet it wasn't enough because chad only.

The last time I had one was probably... 2012. She was the one to truly force me down the redpill rabbit hole. I'd post her pics since I see her twitter hasn't changed, but rather not since she's not exactly hiding her location.

She's probably objectively 4-5. She's not ugly, but there's no way she's "hot". And yet it wasn't enough because chad only.
Go ahead, post the pic.

There's no bigger blackpill than instagram/tiktok. While I love them, all the Tinder experiments in the world can't compare to just observing the way foids openly act on social media. Look at the accounts that they follow lmao, look at what male "influencers" look like. Each one of them looks like a legit male model. The reality is that most men are COMPLETELY invisible to women, if a man isn't very good looking then he almost certainly will have gone his entire life without ever being viewed in a sexual light by women.
And the males all look like copies of each other. Female tastes are extremely monolithic. It's not like with men where tastes vary so much that every foid, no matter how weird or out of shape, is some guy's type.

Danish? lol

she looks like one of these entitled mutt foids I see here on a daily

Girl from the walking dead is mine

had one but dont have any pictures, taking pictures with normies is a lowinhibcel trait

Gay frogs

That's the best pic I could get of her. I approached her twice actually. Yeah I was that stupid, lol.

Based doxxing chad
3dcb841a4215a71f52d360d8b5816a1c
Afc5e33ed0b70597d1c9243b4cfbd2d4

Avatars 000418090926 1g7b4h t240x240

Nina Parisius

If anyone wants to fuck with her for some reason would be lifefuel

View attachment 400548View attachment 400549
View attachment 400550

Nina Parisius

This is the most low inhibition post I've seen in a while. Keep it up brocel

Kek. Who is this guy anyway? I’ve seen people keking about him before here and I don’t get the reference.
I’m curious too, who is he and why meme him?

View attachment 400548View attachment 400549
View attachment 400550

Nina Parisius

Wtf why does she look a different race in her insta profile pic lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6