Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post scientific evidence that FACE = PERSONALITY

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Braincels GTFIH. I need to blackpill my psychiatrist. 

This fucker still insists that looks don't matter as much as personality, and that all my problems are mental. I told him that looks determine how women perceive your personality (halo effect, etc.) and he demanded that I bring recent scientific evidence to our next session. JFL @ this guy. How he's even qualified for his job is beyond me. This is like saying the earth is flat

@FACEandLMS

The earth is flat though. 

Only spherecucks deny this fact.

Run a tinder experiment with his picture and show him. AND LMFAO Im so sick of society LYING to us with the myth "LOOKS DONT MATTER". What they are telling us is- "ITS YOUR FAULT that you are not getting laid. You need to try harder." They are so scared to admit that being ugly is an actual handicap that they cope by putting the blame on personality i.e. something that you can work on / more easily change than looks. If lookism was actually acknowledged incels all over the world would become millionares from reparation damages.

Freakofnature said:
Run a tinder experiment with his picture and show him. AND LMFAO Im so sick of society LYING to us with the myth "LOOKS DONT MATTER". What they are telling us is- "ITS YOUR FAULT that you are not getting laid. You need to try harder." They are so scared to admit that being ugly is an actual handicap that they cope by putting the blame on personality i.e. something that you can work on / more easily change than looks.

I'm fucking tired of this shit. The victim blaming makes me want to go ER.
We need to raise awareness, the mental health system is one of our greatest enemies.

pls help me faggots.

idk show a youtube social experiment or some shit. just make sure the poster isnt joeysalads