Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post some brutal moggings

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
I'll start

RIP tbh this thread will be interesting

Wrist mogged jaw mogged lol he got everything mogged
now you know how I feel and I am not just frame and wrist mogged by men but also by almost all women

It makes total sense that this was taken in my city. I see gl guys like the guy on the right often. But, even he gets mogged by some of the people I've seen in the streets.
I'd just move if I were u lol it must be awful,, do u often get nose mogged

It makes total sense that this was taken in my city. I see gl guys like the guy on the right often. But, even he gets mogged by some of the people I've seen in the streets.
Can u take a picture with the mogger and see post it here to see how much he brutally mogs you

Height mogged by a foid is pure suicide fuel, I understand this mans pain

aaaaahhhh fuckin brutal, in some of these pictures you question if they are even the same species. How do they not just collapse right then and there and wait to starve to death

i know(hammy and knajjd), its satire
Masters me.
You confused me for a seccy. Thought master was deadminned tbh, then thought it was eski.
sir, you've publically embarrassed me, you didn't need to do that
I hate when that happens and there's like 2 replies correcting the misunderstanding and you're like "ahaha" but really you want to die.
Not that that's ever happens to me :feelstrash:

This thread ... it hurts, but it's enjoyable pain, because it proofs that the blackpill is true.