Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Post stuff you are planning to buy soon

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
afaik it prob does not, looked at a few and sort of expensive so I’ll prob just buy one separately
i put many cum stains on that pillow t b h

niqab.jpg

yeah I need to start my collection as well, prob gonna get berserk + hxh + hero academy
nice list but that a lot of money unless youre starting from the newer volumes.

Yeah got to work my way up have like 800 saved so far for berserk
giphy.gif

good luck show me your collection when completed

its over, the only hope is gone
Not exactly. It's still somewhat doable if you can speak chinese. A lot of north korean girls who escape to China are forced to be sex slaves and they are somewhat okay with it, as otherwise they'd be send back to North Korea.

Not exactly. It's still somewhat doable if you can speak chinese. A lot of north korean girls who escape to China are forced to be sex slaves and they are somewhat okay with it, as otherwise they'd be send back to North Korea.
Alright time to start learning Chinese get me started

GL learning chinese without a teach/class lol
tbh ill probably stop learning midway once I get depressed. Self learning isn't hard if youre commited.

tbh ill probably stop learning midway once I get depressed. Self learning isn't hard if youre commited.
Self learning chinese is nothing like self learning any other language.

Self learning chinese is nothing like self learning any other language.
no point in learning another language anyway but if I do its gonna be Spanish or Japanese

PC DOS games.

a knife so i can stab it right through my heart and end my shit existence

A new gamer pc
Clothes
Some skincare shit

Oh yeah and some JRPGs from steam

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Srs. But it's just a toy gun.

7dQVW3.png

2 of these nekos in different colors (For my desk)

Some new open back headphones

Hair loss treatments lol.

Sounds like a solid investment for your money.
Yes, i have to try anything to save my hair before it's too late. Spending money on video games and fast food would be worthless when i'm losing my hair and need some treatments to save it.

iPhone 8 or X.

There are three books i'm planning to buy when i get the money.

Kushta_selo1.jpg

In approximately two months hopefully I can move back into my hometown across the world and buy a shitty small home there

I will cover half the cost and my parents the other half, because it's cheaper than them paying my rent forever.

Weed 640

Lsd acid on a tab of blotting paper B1YJ2F

What is dmt

Last edited:
this

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2