Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post vids from your childhood

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
Feeling nostalgic tbh. It's nice to remember the times I was actually happy

Remember AMVs?

Sorry but my kinos got damaged by rats.

(((rats))) ?
The real kind that eat cellulose... (See below for truth)
Your boomer home movies?
8mm

just kidding! I don't have a motherfucking past! No one even took pictures of me as a kid! At least i never saw any! Maybe in a school yearbook or something... But really. Nothing.

So i might as well larp and say RATS ruined it for me...

Oh shit! Diocel! It was jews after all! If my mom wasn't such a who're then maybe i would have had a decent childhood...

I almost thought it was doxx bait lol
AMVs still exist but they were the shit back then when edgy characters still weren't considered cringe or memeable by normies. God times have changed so much since then when the internet was still untouched by jew media and kinda niche to the public in general.

I hated Caillou tbh. I did enjoy those Mario, Sonic, and DBZ mashups back when I was a kid tho
Sprite fights/animations were the shit and YTPs were comedy gold back then, me and my brother used to watch them and die of laughter. I miss that :feelsbadman:

used to watch them and die of laughter. I miss that :feelsbadman:
same :feelsrope:

I almost thought it was doxx bait lol
AMVs still exist but they were the shit back then when edgy characters still weren't considered cringe or memeable by normies. God times have changed so much since then when the internet was still untouched by jew media and kinda niche to the public in general.

Crisis Core was a great game; it was fun to play in the FFVII world again while learning more about Soldier. I remember taking my PSP everywhere

This vid is nostalgic

Crisis Core was a great game; it was fun to play in the FFVII world again while learning more about Soldier. I remember taking my PSP everywhere
For many it was crap but imho the storyline and character design was great
if only it could be remade tho but probs it will as we already saw a sneak peak of Zack in the remake

For many it was crap but imho the storyline and character design was great
if only it could be remade tho but probs it will as we already saw a sneak peak of Zack in the remake
It seems like the "remake" will be a reimagining of sorts

Also never played Kingdom Hearts but I remember they used Hikaru Utada music in the commercials. It was nice I always liked their art style. That and Digimon lead me into a path where I became picky with my Japanese artwork and I hate Wapanese styles, which is every American artist. I hate Calarts

MKUltra thread imo.

Also never played Kingdom Hearts but I remember they used Hikaru Utada music in the commercials. It was nice I always liked their art style. That and Digimon lead me into a path where I became picky with my Japanese artwork and I hate Wapanese styles, which is every American artist. I hate Calarts

I remember how prominent the big 3 anime were. Bleach had so much potential with its amazing start. KH leaves me nostalgic as well

I hated Caillou tbh
Caill

Caillou sister-mogged me, I was always jealous he had such a cute sister that wanted to hang out with him.

Did anyone else adore Rosie growing up in 90s too?

Those faces are still haunting. I also just realized this show must be easy af to produce
tf those are adorable. they have symmetry and its a train. and its not that easy, look at the set, the tracks, lighting, water and narration. it was wonderful. 3rd world fucks can never produce show like this.

tf those are adorable. they have symmetry and its a train. and its not that easy, look at the set, the tracks, lighting, water and narration. it was wonderful. 3rd world fucks can never produce show like this.
Jfl, they’d just need a model train set and a steam machine. Interesting concept though