Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Post-wall hag stared at me for like 10 seconds

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
I was buying groceries today and in front of the store some 50 yo post-wall hag gave me a stinky eye for like 10 seconds straight. I'm a beardmaxxing ricecel in Germany so idk if it's because I'm ugly or because I'm ethnic. Oh nevermind she could probably just tell my bad personality at first glance :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

because I'm ethnic.
That's it. No other reason. My high school was located in another town, a white town, and I would often get nasty looks from elderly people. I wasn't the only one, a Turkish classmate started talking about this while our history teacher (a 6'5" white guy) and us were cycling home from school. Jfl.

just stare at hags theory

Just ask them why they are staring.

I'm too high inhib for that :feelsrope:
Even if you ask there's no guarantee they would respond. Then the level to which people feel free to just stare at you but you can't sinks in and shows how much you are disrespected :feelscry: