Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post wall roastie regrets not having kids and is sad shes all alone now.

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20191009 225454 Opera

Dumb bitch had plenty of time to settle down with some nice normie guy and have a big happy family.
But no, instead she had to feel """fulfilled""" by working hard in her secretary job and riding nonstop Chad cock thinking one of those guys will surely settle down with her.
There is no greater example of a "misery by your own creation". She would literally have to go out of her way to ensure she doesnt have a family.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Women Who Rode the Cock Carousel in Their Own Way

tbh if only she rope tbhngl:feelshehe:

Screen Shot 2019 10 09 at 90247 PM

If that's the case then she would've had children with her looksmatch in her early 20's instead of wasting her fertility getting pumped and dumped by men out of her league.

from braincels:
Roastie toastie on her phone
Looking for a big bad bone
Swipping left and swipping right
Hoping to find fun tonight
Roastie Toastie feeling sad
Can't get no more dick from Chad
No beta will pay her rent
For Roastie Toastie's snatch is spent
Hiit the wall at lightning speed
Thinking you had what you need
Coke and wine and BBC
But Roastie Toastie couldn't see
Now you look three times your age
Filled with Roastie Toastie rage
Has no drive she sits all day
Wishing she could go away
Roastie Toastie's no more good
Watching friends live life as would
Roastie Toastie feeling bad
Shoulda listened to your dad
No one wants her anymore
Roastie Toastie's just a whore
Can't have kids so get some cats

Fill your life with shoes and hats
She had goals and even dreams
All that died in her late teens
Now she's old and salt ensues
Blaming men is her excuse
Roastie Toastie looks around
Families and kids abound
Living life and having fun
Roastie Toastie's nearly done
Roastie Toastie no more thrills
She decides to get some pills
Two at most the label shows
But Roastie Toastie's time is close

They shouldn't be given this autonomy. It's like letting a dog out to survive in the wild just because it occasionally is curious about what's beyond the yard. They can do it; abandoned animals can make it, but if the dog had the ability to make conscious decisions, it would never choose to not be a pet. Likewise, women are happiest being pets, but their egos have been blown up to the point they can't accept it unless the pet owner is Chad.

Womens rights were a mistake

View attachment 156877

If that's the case then she would've had children with her looksmatch in her early 20's instead of wasting her fertility getting pumped and dumped by men out of her league.

That is exactly it. And in her 20's she could have met a non-Chad guy who had good earning potential. By now at 45 they probably would have 2 or 3 kids and live in a house nearly paid off.

While we often talk about why the traditional values in marriage are good for men, they also were good for women.

That is exactly it. And in her 20's she could have met a non-Chad guy who had good earning potential. By now at 45 they probably would have 2 or 3 kids and live in a house nearly paid off.

While we often talk about why the traditional values in marriage are good for men, they also were good for women.
That's what they get for thinking they can have their cake and eat it too. No attractive or rich man cares about an old foid with a good job for raising kids. The only men she can get are broke non-chads who make a lot less than her, but she'd rather keep waiting for a prince, or a rich cuck, that feminism promised her will be ready for her in her 40's.

Thats the screwing she gets for the screwings she got.

That's what they get for thinking they can have their cake and eat it too. No attractive or rich man cares about an old foid with a good job for raising kids. The only men she can get are broke non-chads who make a lot less than her, but she'd rather keep waiting for a prince, or a rich cuck, that feminism promised her will be ready for her in her 40's.

In the fairy tale the woman marries a handsome Prince who falls in love with her. In the real world most women have to choose a decent guy who is normie tier in looks and like a plumber(which is a pretty good job).

Women who don't accept that choice just end up 45 and childless like this woman.

your lineage dies with you! selfish whore!

Remember that she fucked chad

Imagine being such shallow whore, you can't reproduce on Tutorial Island.

In the fairy tale the woman marries a handsome Prince who falls in love with her. In the real world most women have to choose a decent guy who is normie tier in looks and like a plumber(which is a pretty good job).

Women who don't accept that choice just end up 45 and childless like this woman.
Look at this reddit cunt whose using arguments from this forum to argue against the existence of the wall.

Screen Shot 2019 10 10 at 103435 AM

Screen Shot 2019 10 10 at 103548 AM

But at least undead chronic made a response to it.

Look at this reddit cunt whose using arguments from this forum to argue against the existence of the wall.

Another woman who can't handle the blackpill. I have seen a number of women who could have landed a Chadlite with a good job for marriage when they are below 30.. but now in their early 40's, they can't. Ya they can have sex with a Chadlite or if they are attractive still even a Chad once in awhile.

But they can't marry a good looking guy who is not a loser financially. So at that point they either lower their standards or just stay single. Every woman I've seen in that situation which granted is not a large sample size, just stays single.

Also all that really matters for a woman's appearance is that she is thin. Which women have even more trouble with weight gain than men in our society. I am saying all this for a woman who has remained thin, which is a minority where I live.

Thinking about this, there is two parts to the wall. Ok in the ability to get a guy for sex from Tinder, there is no real wall unless the woman becomes a landwhale. But playing on tutorial mode for sex, that is not the real goal for women. Especially middle class and above women, they want to marry a guy. And imo that is where the wall is real for them.

playing on tutorial mode for sex, that is not the real goal for women. Especially middle class and above women, they want to marry a guy. And imo that is where the wall is real for them.
That's what those stupid cunts can't get through their heads. No man wants an old rostie for serious commitment unless they're complete cucks.

This does put a smile on my face.

The few good ones marry early, remain happily married, and have children with their alpha
The not-so-good ones marry right before hitting the wall and become grudgingly married to their beta
The worst ones are single mothers and regretfully childless ex-sluts like this tutorial island failure

You will read more stories like these as the pool of bluepilled betabuxxers shrinks with each successive generation.

I am reminded of an old manosphere quote that has stuck with me since 2004 when I officially swore off marriage and discovered the original MGTOW. Here is the quote:

"If I couldn't get to play with the kitten, then I don't want to be stuck with the cat!"

I would rather play with my dolls if I can't get the kind of NSA sex that Chad, Chadlite and Tyrone got to enjoy in the college dorms that led to me swearing off marriage 15 years ago.

Marriage is a sucker's bet for the vast majority of men. And the only ring that goes well with roast beef is an onion ring!

Last edited:
ABSOLUTE LIFEFUEL :lul: :lul: :lul:
i just fucking love how all the roasties waste their 20s and 30s with careers, being child free, partying, abortions, drugs, alcohol, excuses like im too young, im not ready, i want to live trough and see world first etc and then boom wall hits and the based nature reality checks them.

View attachment 157061
View attachment 157062

But at least undead chronic made a response to it.

thats a big roastie giga cope, women are way more unhygienic than men, what does she mean by diet, skin and hair care? their diets are horrific making their skin and hair shit, they cake themselves in makeup each day, they dye and put chemicals on their hair etc, you can definitely see the difference between a 20 year old and 30 year old woman, with men not so much.

thats a big roastie giga cope, women are way more unhygienic than men, what does she mean by diet, skin and hair care? their diets are horrific making their skin and hair shit, they cake themselves in makeup each day, they dye and put chemicals on their hair etc, you can definitely see the difference between a 20 year old and 30 year old woman, with men not so much.
Foids are walking projection machines.

Tbh she has a point, men ageing like wine has long been one of the most ridiculous copes of the manosphere. Men age like shit, and when the norwood reaper comes for us ITS OVER. Not just hitting a wall, we smash into it at 200mph and our internal organs are pulped from the impact.

Women hit a wall physically, but that wall has been getting shorter and shorter every year since 2012. They can't get the prime men anymore (to date them, but they can still get sperm donation), but they still have plenty of reasonable betas to pick up the slack.

Procreation is the only point of existence. If you fail to secure a lineage you're as good as dead.

JFL at this bitch does she think she is entitled to children or something? YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO ANY THING HOLE

Work on your personality and shower first.

Tbh she has a point, men ageing like wine has long been one of the most ridiculous copes of the manosphere. Men age like shit, and when the norwood reaper comes for us ITS OVER. Not just hitting a wall, we smash into it at 200mph and our internal organs are pulped from the impact.

Women hit a wall physically, but that wall has been getting shorter and shorter every year since 2012. They can't get the prime men anymore (to date them, but they can still get sperm donation), but they still have plenty of reasonable betas to pick up the slack.
Wtf are you talking about? All she said was how she regretted waiting until she couldnt have kids

Greatest roastie fuck up of all time should go in the history books for future women to learn from such a dumb cunts bad choice in men.

Cope

Im 30 and people still think im between 18-22

I can fraud 22 and get away with it.

I guess none of the thousands of orbiters that offered themselves to her at some point were worthy enough.

Wtf are you talking about? All she said was how she regretted waiting until she couldnt have kids
Was talking about a reddit link posted mid thread, not op.
Cope

Im 30 and people still think im between 18-22

I can fraud 22 and get away with it.

This is cdope my lad. You don’t look young, you just have shit childish facial bones.

The number of "reasonable betas" for 30+ year old used rosties is getting shorter and shorter every year too. Men who are uncucked don't want to raise families or commit to old whores, only pump and dump.