Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Post wall roasties making fun of Normies

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Today I went to the post office to return a package i got.

Working there are two post wall roasties. One of the customers is also a post wall roastie in front of me, says she has two kids to them. The other customer is a normie white dude. 5'10, normie frame, normie face, looks middle class.

He tries talking with the three roasties and generally agreeing with them. As hes walking off one of them says "was nice talking to you".

As soon as hes out of the place one of them turns around and says, "oh my God I was trying so hard not to laugh" and the other two agree with her. Teehee.

This dude got wha the deserved to interacting with women in person as a sub 8 male.

Seeing this, I just returned my package without saying a word and left. Roastie in front of me tried to comment about my retailer, I just made it very clear I don't want to talk to them and just left as soon as possible.

I hate when cashiers snark at me with disgust while I'm trying to be cordial. Neckfuel.

They all deserve rape

People on this forum still unironically think that normies are attractive

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

@Stalin JFL if you think normies aren't just better looking incels these days

@Stalin JFL if you think normies aren't just better looking incels these days

Most of them still become sex havers / providers for post wall foids... before that bright moment they are like incels, yeah...

Most of them still become sex havers / providers for post wall foids... before that bright moment they are like incels, yeah...
fair enough.

the purpose of the normie is now to shut the fuck up, never approach, make and SAVE large amounts of money, and wait to be approached himself by an older woman looking for the missing puzzle piece in her life plan.