Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Post-waller (43F) got succ'd out of mid-air passenger jet and died

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cy-landing-Philadelphia-engine-blows-out.html

Mother-of-two Wells Fargo executive from Albuquerque, 43, is named as woman who was killed after being sucked out of Southwest 737 jet window when engine exploded at 32,000ft
  • The engine exploded on the Boeing 737-700 and sent shrapnel flying back towards the passenger window
  • Jennifer Riordan, a mother-of-two from Albuquerque on a business trip, was sitting next to smashed window
  • Terrified passengers desperately scrambled to drag the 43-year-old back inside the Dallas-bound aircraft
  • Some on board filmed themselves as oxygen masks descended and as they said goodbye to their loved ones
  • Hero pilot Tammie Jo Shults, a former Navy pilot, made an emergency landing in Philadelphia after warning air traffic control 'we have a part of the aircraft missing'
  • Banking executive Riordan was taken to hospital in critical condition but authorities later said she had died
  • National Transportation Safety Board says examination of blown engine shows evidence of 'metal fatigue'

Imagine being so chad that even in death you are being succ'd, goddamn.

I'm curious what actually killed her? There was a similar case where a pilot was hanging out of the plane for much longer but somehow survived.

I'm curious what actually killed her? There was a similar case where a pilot was hanging out of the plane for much longer but somehow survived.

Got lodged halfway outside the window when it happened, probably some internal organ compression

Good riddance

I guess she wasnt entitled to a pressurized cabin.

A woman died. Good.

Why is this lifefuel? She may not have been a slut for all we know.

Yeah she was a 43 year old virgin who only had sex with the same guy she produced the same two children with, totally plausible in this day and age JFL.

LOL at not believing in AWALT. that’s how people fall for the “i’m not like the other girls” whores (and get burnt).

People started filming when they were gonna die? I hate these smartphone fags.

People started filming when they were gonna die? I hate these smartphone fags.

Yes, bro. there was some surviving recordings from inside the Germanwings plane (the one where the co-pilot went ER)

I hate that faggot who filmed himself, he should've been succd too

I didn't know a random person dying and leaving 2 kids motherless was lifefuel.

Sad nobody recorded it

Video of the event? Otherwise I don't give a shit.

@Solitarian_Walker

bitch got the super succ

Makes me wonder what age I will get up to. I wonder if it will be past 40 years

LOL at not believing in AWALT. that’s how people fall for the “i’m not like the other girls” whores (and get burnt).

It's insane that you are a teenager, have no real world experience and feel fit to comment on this. You'd be better off leaving the forum and coming back at 28 yo.

It's insane that you are a teenager, have no real world experience and feel fit to comment on this. You'd be better off leaving the forum and coming back at 28 yo.
I'm pretty sure he's in his early 20s, not a teenager.

so, what, you disagree?

No, I just think that you will look back on this period of your life and think: "i spent my youth thinking it was over for me when I could have channelled the looks/redpill knowledge into surgery, fatloss, gymcelling, etc", but I'm a fool for caring. I'm a cuck TBH. I should want more of you youngcels to waste your youth posting here.

i dunno how old you think i am, but i'm 21 years old lul

none of that stuff would make me grow in height either

> 21 yo

Oh well, throw away the whole of your 20s because you didn't get laid in HIGH SCHOOL. Jfl.

Are you even facially ugly? Are you one of those guys who gave up before even talking to women?

the typical big nose bug eyes ethnic phenotype along with being a midget. it makes no sense to talk to females when you're that fucked and you know it's futile. that is an advice to give the tall, white, GL, etc. folk. the whole point of the blackpill is being able to accept that it's over and that some people will die virgins no matter how hard they try, after all.

Won't you even try to get surgery?

it's not like anything could make up for being 5'2" beyond being über ultra mega male model tier, and that's definitely not possible to achieve with surgery.

5'2? Damn. Are you Middle Eastern?

high quality lifefuel

every time I read this posts title I laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6