Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Post you all time favorite album

Id pick 10,000 days or Mer de Noms

My favorite album ever is Shibayan's Sugar Particle.

The album opens with a joyfully-paced, yet a bit melancholic/bittersweet song in Dorian mode, "きょうもうたう".

Then we have the classical "Sugar Chocolate Waffle", a Mixolidian piece with funny, high-pitched vocals and lyrics about such delicacy and crazily good melodic counterpoints.

"なんということでしょう" is probably my second favorite, another rapid-paced Mixolidian piece with very creative dual voice work and a Led-Zeppelin like intercession riff!

The saddest song of the album is "シュタロフテノラッセ", a bossa-nova-like piece with a great bass line.

The melancholic, dreamy "Summer Days" was not written by Shibayan, but it's still great!

"Divided Front" is another melancholic guest composition with insane acoustic guitar work.

That playlist left one out, but I'd never forget it! "Innocent Hearts" is the epic closing piece of the album, a long, dreamy, more serious-sounding one with great backing vocal work and brilliant arrangements.

Last edited:
Radiohead - OK Computer

The Smiths - The queen is dead

In terms of rock albums I'd say that I enjoy listening to toxicity the most, it's just an all around fun album to listen to.

I see someone has already posted Hybrid Theory by Linkin Park - I thoroughly approve.

Presence has always been a favourite of mine as well. It is basically a "party for the ears" such a varied number of different sounds.

Probably my favourite Led Zeppelin Album overall. So many great songs. I used to listen to my dads old vinyl copy of this and Presence.

Californication by The Red Hot Chilli Peppers - This was a favourite of mine as a kid. I had it on CD - I remember going to HMV to buy it when I was 12 with my ill gotten gains.

Another album I used to listen to on Vinyl and tape as a kid. Oddly enough it had been my mums.

AC/DC Back in Black - My dad had this on tape. I have had it on CD since I was a teenager.

I don't know AC/DC managed to make two of the best ever albums ever just a year apart.