Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your experiences with online girlfriends here

S

SeifEsteem

My name is Zesto
-
Topics:

• Where/How y'all met
  • Why she/he spread themeselves open for you
  • Status of relationship now
  • Was she cheating on you the whole time with a real boyfriend and using you for validation because you're a loser who would worship her the whole time and she would have never approached your imbecile of a human being irl

sry projected myself a little

SeifEsteem said:
  • Was she cheating on you the whole time with a real boyfriend and using you for validation because you're a loser who would worship her the whole time and she would have never approached your imbecile of a human being irl

This twice

Femoids are.pieces of shit that only use men. They are the embodiment of evil and sin

kodoku said:
SeifEsteem said:
This twice

I met this really hot girl when I was 15 in a chatroom.

She messaged me and we got into a relationship.

We went in private rooms for weeks, just the two of us, flirting with each other and falling in love.

I even sent her nudes.   

Then one day someone messaged me from her Kik account saying she self-harmed and was in the hospital.

The person told me he was her neighbor. I asked for a verification picture to make sure he was telling the truth.

I recieve a selfie from a large, black man. 

A couple days later, I hear from her again. Some others in the chatroom felt suspicious that she went to the hospital. So she sent a photo of her scars in a dark room to prove that she was telling the truth. 

But when I saw it, I noticed something in the upper corner of the photo, like a face. 

So I used a photo editing app to turn up the brightness, and I saw that it was the same black dude who told me he was her neighbor. 

Then I realized there was no "her". 

I was devastated. 

This fat, black guy probably still has a picture of my 15-year-old dick to this day.

BonePressed said:
So I used a photo editing app to turn up the brightness, and I saw that it was the same black dude who told me he was her neighbor.
BonePressed said:
BonePressed said:
BonePressed said:
BonePressed said:
BonePressed said:

Never had any, online or offline.

BonePressed said:
BonePressed said:
BonePressed said:
BonePressed said:
BonePressed said:
BonePressed said:

SeifEsteem said:
do e-girlfriends count

It doesn't count because you haven't interacted in real life where she can see your subhuman appearance.

Never had an online gf. I've tried joining chat rooms but was always in the background. For those who managed to get a girl, how did you do it? You've gotta be at least a Chadlite if she chose you over 20+ other dudes in the room.

having an e-gf is the equivalent of being a cuck.

BonePressed said:

We went in private rooms for weeks, just the two of us, flirting with each other and falling in love.

I even sent her nudes.   

Then one day someone messaged me from her Kik account saying she self-harmed and was in the hospital.

The person told me he was her neighbor. I asked for a verification picture to make sure he was telling the truth.

A couple days later, I hear from her again. Some others in the chatroom felt suspicious that she went to the hospital. So she sent a photo of her scars in a dark room to prove that she was telling the truth. 

But when I saw it, I noticed something in the upper corner of the photo, like a face. 

I was devastated. 

This fat, black guy probably still has a picture of my 15-year-old dick to this day.

2bc346515bd8f01714d6b6401f405600.400x253x106.gif

Well back when I was 14 I had an online gf who fell in love with me because of my personality(srs) . She hit me up on a forum I used to post on, saying she has been following my posts.She wasn't repulsed by my looks but she wasn't very impressed either. She ended up cucking me. Then she cucked that guy too. And the next guy too.She dated 6 guys on that forum in total LOL

I didn't get anything out of it other than some soft sexting. If we lived in the same city I could have gotten a bj.

rotandrise said:
BonePressed said:
I even sent her nudes.
I recieve a selfie from a large, black man.
But when I saw it, I noticed something in the upper corner of the photo, like a face.
I was devastated.
This fat, black guy probably still has a picture of my 15-year-old dick to this day.
2bc346515bd8f01714d6b6401f405600.400x253x106.gif

Well back when I was 14 I had an online gf who fell in love with me because of my personality(srs) . She hit me up on a forum I used to post on, saying she has been following my posts.She wasn't repulsed by my looks but she wasn't very impressed either. She ended up cucking me. Then she cucked that guy too. And the next guy too.She dated 6 guys on that forum in total LOL
I didn't get anything out of it other than some soft sexting. If we lived in the same city I could have gotten a bj.

if we live in the same city would u give me a bj

some random who was a few years older than me started facebook messaging me around when i turned 12 and was really flirty and everything.

BonePressed said:

I even sent her nudes.   

I was devastated. 

KEK

Yeah, she was a megawhore and basically dated a different guy every 2 weeks. Has a bunch of orbiters and is obsessed with cock.

I didn't get any action though because I'm in Eastern Europe and she was in America.

BonePressed said:

I even sent her nudes.   

I was devastated. 

That's some Black Mirror shit, bruh.

I have alot stories containing my online dating experience.
But too lazy to post.

Futurecel2.0 said:
having an e-gf is the equivalent of being a cuck.

Wrong.

e-gf is much, much worse.

>me
> gf

choose one

Nice trying, trying to get me ban 
ie3IhRz.png

catfishman23 said:
I have alot stories containing my online dating experience.
But too lazy to post.

He didn't mean as in vigorously stalking then online

BonePressed said:

I even sent her nudes.   

I was devastated. 

Just lol @ you tbh

I'm thankful Snapchat exists for this very reason

Got two women interested in a mmo since im top 10 skill wise and had a chad online personality. I didn’t take their desires any farther for it’s a high chance they were landwhales and didn’t want to awkwardly ghost them when finding out since we were in the same guild

SeifEsteem said:
Topics:

This, a thousand times.

SeifEsteem said:
Topics:

• Where/How y'all met
  • Why she/he spread themeselves open for you

>Runescape

>I gave her a full set of rune

>We had a falling out

>Probably tbqh with you

Recon9 said:
SeifEsteem said:
Topics:
  • Where/How y'all met
  • Why she/he spread themeselves open for you

>Runescape
>I gave her a full set of rune
>We had a falling out
>Probably tbqh with you

ur actually one of those losers who did that??

I have stories but I will only tell one of them because I somehow stayed blue pill for like, 10 years after this happened.

Met a girl online, she was in close proximity, we loved each other(LOL!), regularly met, she breaks up with me because she has a crush on a drug addict in the UK, online.

Got plenty of free stuff on Runescape pretending to be a girl (serious).