Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Post your favourite videogame music

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★

Man I recently finished that game, what a ride. I think it ruined other games for me.
Also i fear this guy now more than satan himself

Cringe manchild cope :soy: :soy: :soy:

Man I recently finished that game, what a ride. I think it ruined other games for me.
Also i fear this guy now more than satan himself

I actually only finished the main questline and Blood & Wine, still gotta do Hearts of Stone.
I'm replaying on PC with Enhanced Edition mod

also need to add this:

also need to add this:

""It is a good life we lead, brother." "The best. May it never change." "And may it never change us."
-Federico and Ezio Auditore"

To the guy who's about to call me a cuck for liking nintendo, fuck you.

and fuck you too

Will you get pokemon for switch?

To the guy who's about to call me a cuck for liking nintendo, fuck you.

and fuck you too

LOL, didn't remember there were music in this shitty game

wait
there aren't.

Still sends shivers from neck to my spine... arroooooorrraahhhh dun dun dun dun, shit now I wanna hook my old 360 up and play the campaign again

Diablo 2
Skyrim

Most tracks from mw2, ac2 and hlm2

Zelda wind waker has the best music out of any game. They don't make games like this anymore

One of my favorite games tbh.

@Sans

Last edited:
Based, Heartgold is one of my favourite Pokemon games.

My favorites are probably Ruby and Sapphire due to nostalgia reasons but HG/SS are objectively the best. Idk why they didn't continue putting in 2 regions into the games that came after it.

Incel: I listen to videogame soundtracks
Normies: Do you listen the Super Mario theme on loop or what?
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My favorites are probably Ruby and Sapphire due to nostalgia reasons but HG/SS are objectively the best. Idk why they didn't continue putting in 2 regions into the games that came after it.
Yeah I really liked how much content HG/SS had. I spent lots of hours playing it. Having another region to explore made the game more expansive too. It would be cool to have a seperate region or 2 to explore again, though trying to implement too many would probably be hell for the developers lol.

I listen to pretty much only video game music nowadays. This is and Persona are probably my favorites

sonic adventure 2 has some awesome shit, songs in levels like final chase, white jungle and radical highway