Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Post your favourite videogame music

No one posted this one? Unbelievable...

i dont have one

I could listen to this for hours. It calms me down and makes me feel better, especially when I'm depressed.

>>55 posts
>>Not a single NV track

Great song tbh listen to it faggots

All from MGS, MGS 2, MGS 3, MGS 4 and MGS 5

Many good memories from this epic game, no ww2 game will ever be capable to match this one, it was perfect.

Can't beat this. Was 10 when this came out in 1993 :feelzez:

The Budokai 3 opening is still my one of my favorite DBZ related VGM. This also used to give me a lot of energy.

This one is my third favourite from Budokai 3, too bad they changed the soundtrack in the HD collection.

This one is my third favourite from Budokai 3, too bad they changed the soundtrack in the HD collection.

Yeah that was sad. Music aside, Budokai 3 was one of my favorite DBZ video games gameplay wise. Another one of my favorite DBZ games concerning gameplay was Supersonic Warriors for GBA.

Damn I wouldn't have expected to see a Warriors Orochi OST here.

Anyways, my fav:

Actually anything from Nier Automata is amazing lol.

I had over 70+ Xbox 360 games back then so I had a chance to play the first Nier. Nier Automata is a worthy successor in terms of OST but overall I enjoyed Nier Gestalt's OST more.

I'm jealous of female voices in truth, female voices carry a certain kind of intensity while still being pleasing to listen too.

I'm jealous of female voices in truth, female voices carry a certain kind of intensity while still being pleasing to listen too.
I agree, a lot of people on here don't like female singing/voices, but I feel like they are necessary in OST's and especially in Nier, it gbrings emotions over much better imo

I agree, a lot of people on here don't like female singing/voices, but I feel like they are necessary in OST's and especially in Nier, it gbrings emotions over much better imo
Voicepill hurts me so bad, I only like male voices in a few genres, but female voices are enjoyable in a plethora of genres. I'd want to be a vocalist if I was a mezzo soprano. Despite the overuse of male falsetto in pop music, I don't like male falsetto at all.

Do I really need to say it?

The most nostalgic and my favorite video game music of all time makes me feel like a little child again.

Close second.