Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Post your female looksmatch ITT

Sexdoll Pioneer

Sexdoll Pioneer

3 lovedolls and counting
-
Here's my looksmatch. She SMVmogs this entire forum and would receive hundreds of likes from thirsty males on Tinder:

Funny-Mug-Shots-ugly-woman.jpg

Youre lying. Thats not your looksmatch.

brag bait thread

Look, I understand that the soyciety has made you think that you are the lowest scum of the Earth, but here is the thing...you are not. You are a normal person that deserves a normal gf. Its just the truth, but the soyciety makes it so that you think that you actually dont deserve gf at all. Which is not right. Dont let the whole ENTITLED :soy: :soy: bullshit into your head

it doesnt matter what my looksmatch looks like because she's too busy gobbling Chad's cock

Look, I understand that the soyciety has made you think that you are the lowest scum of the Earth, but here is the thing...you are not. You are a normal person that deserves a normal gf. Its just the truth, but the soyciety makes it so that you think that you actually dont deserve gf at all. Which is not right. Dont let the whole ENTITLED :soy: :soy: bullshit into your head

For most people this would be true, but I truly am truly a hideous ogre who hasn't attracted anyone in almost 40 years.

I don't post my pics online. Not trying to dox myself.
Right so you expect us to believe you're as ugly as her? (SMV ASIDE) :feelsseriously:
Also my looksmatch is a black foid with a very nice body but quite below average face.

Right so you expect us to believe you're as ugly as her? (SMV ASIDE) :feelsseriously:

You can believe what you want. I'm probably even uglier than she is because she has less upper eyelid exposure and a more masculine lower-third.

You can believe what you want. I'm probably even uglier than she is because she has less upper eyelid exposure and a more masculine lower-third.

How old are you? she looks like a gigagranny.

These beautiful abo women are my looksmatch.

Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg

Last edited:

Even Cho mogs me. Thicker eyebrows, less upper eyelid exposure, and better facial structure. I still can't believe I didn't go Cho when I was in the university dorms 15+ years ago.
Yeah I believe your claims. It never began for you.

Thank you.
These beautiful abo womem are my looksmatch.

Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg

I would need a few more drinks before I would consider hitting that, but it's not out of the realm of possibility!

Even Cho mogs me. Thicker eyebrows, less upper eyelid exposure, and better facial structure. I still can't believe I didn't go Cho when I was in the university dorms 15+ years ago.

Thank you.

I would need a few more drinks before I would consider hitting that, but it's not out of the realm of possibility!
He got rejected by a prostitute, so that's probably what made him do it.

He got rejected by a prostitute, so that's probably what made him do it.

I once got rejected by a prostitute in the same state as him (Virginia) but that didn't set me off the edge. I guess I was so used to rejection that I could withstand another crushing blow.

I once got rejected by a prostitute in the same state as him (Virginia) but that didn't set me off the edge. I guess I was so used to rejection that I could withstand another crushing blow.
It's over.

give me a female adolf hitler picrel can't find it

My condolences

I tried looking for my actual female looksmatch but didn't want to get a gore post warning for posting a picture of a decomposing female naked mole rat so I posted a human femasite that in reality, still SMVmoggs me.

This woman. Interestingly, she and I share quite lots of similarities.

Ugly woman funny ugly people pictures 10

it's a good idea but I can not honestly rate myself. I'm sure I would rate myself way over what I actually look like.