Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post your IQ thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
Surprised you call 78 LARP, but not 145+ JFL. Anyway, I got 115 the one time I tried it.
78 more unbelievable than 145, it's literally ghetto nigger IQ, no way @Diocel is dumber than a ghetto nigger.

I'm calling bs on mathematical knowledge not required to solve these. Several of the problems required the knowledge of XOR as a concept, or at least a familiarity with it. I mean I have hard times imagining how someone who hasn't learned it at school could recognize it.

After around problem 30 I started to have no idea whatsoever about what the pattern was so I gave up.

I still got a decent score, but I doubt this is reliable.

Screenshot 20200526 202909

Last edited:
I'm calling bs on mathematical knowledge not required to solve these. Several of the problems required the knowledge of what a XOR concept is.

After around problem 30 I started to have no idea whatsoever about what the pattern was so I gave up.

View attachment 266383
It's not. These tests are worthless. Real high IQ men are probably busting their ass off right now instead of taking these tests. I have personally met many math gigachads and most of them are plain average outside of their domain. I'm not saying IQ is cope I'm just saying that worrying about IQ is a major cope I've seen among many normies.
It literally does no good. Worrying about IQ is a loose-loose situation. You never win.

I'm calling bs on mathematical knowledge not required to solve these. Several of the problems required the knowledge of XOR as a concept, or at least a familiarity with it. I mean I have hard times imagining how someone who hasn't learned it at school could recognize it.

View attachment 266383
Absolutely.

@Zettacel @Transcended Trucel why does it bother you that im low iq ?

and yes @Grothendieck i am a ghetto sandnigger
No mane you're a smart boy just like me
Images 1

Sometimes I think I'm wasting my potential, but then I realize it's pretty much all about looks anyway and there really is no point in trying
The test gave me a result of 131 which is just good enough. I listen through a podcast and other while doing the test which might have been a hindrance. It may be a bit cringe to brag about IQ but I have said mine is 135 earlier which is probably true.

View attachment 266358

I cropped my screenshot.

Meme test got I 135 second time I actually managed to finish all the answers.
These online IQ tests aren't valid nor are they consistent.
Plus IQ is generally a bad way of measuring intelligence anyways.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-26-15-52-19.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-26-15-52-19.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 26

massive cope if you think it's meme. test is super hard

You'll usually score a few points higher the second time.

It's still a meme test.

True IQ is measured by trauma resistance of a man's facial bone structure, the height of his skeleton, his hair, his race, and his penis size.

120, tested at 14 by a real doc

It's like elementary school math just organized differently. Some questions I found impossible and made me feel like a retard and then when I finally figured how it's "organized" it was funny. You probably overestimate how complex they are and that's why you get stuck, trying to find a pattern which you expect to be really convoluted when it's simple left to right or up to down addition and/or substraction, etc. that you just didn't notice.

another thing is that they don't even shuffle the answers, so when I retook the test I had more time to think the hard questions because I breezed through the ones I know. With enough time you can find out the pattern through a process of elimination since you're given multiple choice.

There's probably an answer key and that's how some people here got +145.

I think real IQ tests are different and much harder.

Mine is around 115-130.

It's like elementary school math just organized differently. Some questions I found impossible and made me feel like a retard and then when I finally figured how it's "organized" it was funny. You probably overestimate how complex they are and that's why you get stuck, trying to find a pattern which you expect to be really convoluted when it's simple left to right or up to down addition and/or substraction, etc. that you just didn't notice.

another thing is that they don't even shuffle the answers, so when I retook the test I had more time to think the hard questions because I breezed through the ones I know. With enough time you can find out the pattern through a process of elimination since you're given multiple choice.

There's probably an answer key and that's how some people here got +145.

I think real IQ tests are different and much harder.
real iQ tests are definitely harder but I got same score when I took one back in 6th grade. was 120 IQ, so imo it's accurate

My urge to fap is beating my urge to brag.

I'm the dumbest fucktard on this forum. Scored 97 despite best efforts.. Kill me already
@Zettacel @Transcended Trucel why does it bother you that im low iq ?

and yes @Grothendieck i am a ghetto sandnigger
I'm also similar IQ, probably somewhere around 75. Average IQ in my country is way higher. I want to move to live in a cave in Afghanistan

Last edited:
I remember taking a similar test when I was legit drunk. I scored 125 then. You're supposed to do these tests while completely fresh. But since you're the only one supervising you, it's not going to be reliable. Not to mention the fact that you can just redo it, and it has the same questions in the same order.

If you want to get a good estimate, get it measured by different professionals administering the tests. You have to pay, though.

@Atheistsomalipirate Now we see where you got those questions, nigger.

View attachment 266383

You only need basic arithmetic tbh. They're all pattern recognition. A lot of them are rotational orienting questions. Many others are "fill in the blank" types, where you have to see what parts of the remaining two need to go into the third. The harder ones are more abstract, like the ones with squares and circles shifting. You have to be able to see that the squares move over and cover the circle, then change position.

Nah it's not, my IQ is definitely below 100 and I got 115.

You underestimate yourself, brocel. I don't know if your laws in sand nigger land (Morocco, right?) cover it, but see if you can get it tested.

Don't let your brainpower go to waste.

743CB241 0990 40CF 9875 686650E95449

Other worldly IQ

Screenshot 24

It's fake

I guessed on some of the 30s which were total mindfucks. I spent 2 minutes each and I couldn't find a pattern.

Last edited:
I'll preface this:

dt73-png.732578

Myself:

Working Memory

screenshot-from-2022-01-14-14-39-14-png.562984

1655072149860-png.1730530

1655073402585-png.1730553

Tempsnip

Re: i want to strangle someone to see how it feels
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#155467385Friday, February 06, 2015 9:21 PM CST
I would highly suggest contacting a psychologist as this is somewhat sadistic. Although, the euphoria stemming from your tendencies is certainly understandable.
Re: cyberbullying
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#157657937Wednesday, March 11, 2015 8:03 PM CDT
Or perhaps they simply categorize subjects such as a "Joke" differently than what you would? You cannot expect another individual to unconditionally acquire your opinion of any given subject.
Now, I'll document my scores:

(115) Queendom

(135) 123test

(140) free-iqtest.net

MENSA Luxembourg - You have some chances to pass the real test

i have 101 or 100 according to some tests

Based on the tests I took and my real life achievements I'd say somewhere between 130 and 160. But I never took a paid iq test.

I got 100 the last time I took it, I thought it would be lower tbh.