Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post your top 5 favourite users!!!

I still don't know how to tag users

I still don't know how to tag users
Nice joke

In no particular order:

@CopeWithTheRope
@FrustratedWhiteMale
@knajjd
@iKillCucks
@Grotesque

Also an honorable mention to @Master for his extreme dedication to the forum and bringing it back up when it was under siege by cucks a month or so ago.

In no particular order.
@anon1822
@Insomniac
@mylifeistrash
@Ritalincel
@chudur-budur
And every mod is super rad too.

In no particular order:

@CopeWithTheRope
@FrustratedWhiteMale
@knajjd
@iKillCucks
@Grotesque

Also an honorable mention to @Master for his extreme dedication to the forum and bringing it back up when it was under siege by cucks a month or so ago.
:feelsautistic::feelsokman:

@FinnCel Finnish incelbrother
@smeagolcel (sadly no longer posts)
@LastGerman based high t-poster
@Jazavac high iq and nice chat-user
@UltraFayJr. low t nintendo-cuck but knows his stuff

In no particular ordER:

@anon1822
@Insomniac
@DeformAspergerCel
@AsiaCel
@universallyabhorred

I like too many users to only name 5, I'd feel like I'm leaving people out.

gigacope cause you weren't mentioned. ur time is up old man
jfl @ this cope. Fuckin idiot, I already got my greatest hits collection. I'm from the golden era of this forum, the last of a dying breed. My legacy will live on like @Tellem-T @incelman @Zyros etc. while you postmaxx to cope with ur join date. Put some respect on my name

Last edited:
Idk but I hate that deeptrout guy. he's bitchmade

jfl @ this cope. Fuckin idiot, I already got my greatest hits collection. I'm from the golden era of this forum, the last of a dying breed. My legacy will live on like @Tellem-T @incelman @Zyros etc.
BIG
TIME
COPE
my nigga do you hink you're on the same boat as the boys u tagged? jfl u were probably the benchwarmer. im top 3 of this era bitch,

time to give up old timer

Image result for tyson laugh gif

In no particular ordER:

@anon1822
@Insomniac
@DeformAspergerCel
@AsiaCel
@universallyabhorred
thanks bro, you're one of my favorites too
BIG
TIME
COPE
my nigga do you hink you're on the same boat as the boys u tagged? jfl u were probably the benchwarmer. im top 3 of this era bitch,

Image result for tyson laugh gif
t. nt

BIG
TIME
COPE

top 3 in an era of irrelevant postmaxxers? JFL, congrats I guess. 2017 benchwarmers mog you newfags into another dimension. You could have been one of us if u didn't make a new account. Over4u go er buddy boyo

Last edited:
top 3 in an era of irrelevant postmaxxers? JFL, congrats I guess. 2017 benchwarmers mog you newfags into another dimension. You could have been one of us if u didn't make a new account. Over4u go er buddy boyo
tbh.. this site is shit nowadays. The good old posters are worn out and on LDAR mode, and the new posters, that are the only ones that are actually making threads, suck ass and verge on normie territory

tbh.. this site is shit nowadays. The good old posters are worn out and on LDAR mode, and the new posters, that are the only ones that are actually making threads, suck ass and verge on normie territory

top 3 in an era of irrelevant postmaxxers? JFL, congrats I guess. 2017 benchwarmers mog you newfags into another dimension
:feelsbadman:
You could have been one of us if u didn't make a new account. Over4u go er buddy boyo
still coping i see......

legit, we've lost too many good users. I will probably retire soon

In no particular order

Cuyen
Mainlander
Damo the incel
Michael 15651
Mylifeistrash

i relate with too many making a top 5 would not be fair

every single ethnic here except that faggot fukmylyf

Didn't expect someone to mention me, thanks bro, I like your posts as well :feelsokman:
It's a hard choice, but from the non-banned users I would pick
@nekomimimodo
@Mainländer
@BabilKrali
@Parrtlord
@quinn24

Thank you for kindness.

I like pretty much everyone here, it's just that cute anime girl avi halo is real boyos ngl

I think same. There is a lot of good people here.

Except few virtue signaling pedohating cuck. It's really unbelievable . How can people who prefer loose overused mature pussy to fresh tight unused pussy stay here ? I fear we are going soft. It will be our doom.