Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Posters that should be banned on sight

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
-Normies
-IncelQueers posters
-Femails
-Jews (unless they can prove, without doubt, they're not part of the jewish globalist/feminist agenda and they denounce all jewry)
-Failed normies (e.g., chads who would slay if they weren't so socially inept.)

Anyone to add (or remove) from this list?

-Jews

a7PIjvy.gif
 tbh tbh

What the fuck? Fuck off. Just ban the reddit cocksuckers. There will be a lot of channers and PSLers here, do not ban us.

We are rotters.

St. Incel said:
-Normies
-IncelQueers posters
-Femails
-Jews (unless they can prove, without doubt, they're not part of the  jewish globalist/feminist agenda and they denounce all jewry)

How can you tell if they're a failed normie? On sight I mean.

Gymcel said:
What the fuck? Fuck off. Just ban the reddit cocksuckers. There will be a lot of channers and PSLers here, do not ban us.

We are rotters.

this

I agree but think faggots should be allowed

Ban:
- Femails
- Bluepilled normies
- TRP femoid worshippers
- CuckTears
- Kidcels under 20

Allow:
- Incels
- Truecels
- Blackpilled failed normies

NEETsupreme said:
Ban:
- Femails
- Bluepilled normies
- TRP femoid worshippers
- CuckTears
- Kidcels under 20

Allow:
- Incels
- Truecels
- Blackpilled failed normies

Completely agree except for failed normies. They're normies -- the only reason they would be here is for attention. Don't give it to them. They want to feel special in our community. They don't want to provide insight, they just want to feel slightly elevated among us because they failed in normie society.

Kidcels are a problem, too. One day they're lamenting their "inceldom," the next day they meet a cute girl in class and hit it off. Happens too many times. You don't know you're incel until you've been through college and haven't advanced at all in the social hierarchy. Anyone who has ever escaped inceldom has been in the 17-21 age range, so they weren't ever incel. Incel is when you've been through life and went through what everyone else has went through and still haven't had a relationship or sex. 

Also, TRP femoid worshippers -- any female worship should not be tolerated, I agree. No crushes or oneitis bullshit, ban those fuckers instantly.

I agree with banning the jews.

Oxygenius said:
St. Incel said:
-Normies
-IncelQueers posters
-Femails
-Jews (unless they can prove, without doubt, they're not part of the  jewish globalist/feminist agenda and they denounce all jewry)

How can you tell if they're a failed normie? On sight I mean.

I thought having 0 social skills is a pretty valid issue for an incel tbh

cage @ banning youngcels. They are the future of this truly grandiose culture and you want to ban them???
There is nothing morecomforting than knowing 16 year old pseudochads are wasting their slaying years on a coping imageboard tbh tbh

Youngcels under 20 theoretically still have a chance to escape. The real core of inceldom is that we reached adulthood and still could never get a regular adult's sex life naturally.

-Normies
-IncelQueers posters
-Femails
-Jews (unless they can prove, without doubt, they're not part of the jewish globalist/feminist agenda and they denounce all jewry)

Why gas the goyim when we can guilt them into gassing themselves? :feelsthink:

Forgot niggercels in the USA. Basically all volcels

I havnt denounced jews, being a jew myself. They´ve denounced me

Forgot niggercels in the USA. Basically all volcels

Hahaha...I respect your intent. It is time for the story:

Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.

Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.